Need help with Creating a Team

Hi,

It's been way too long since I played Pokemon, especially these early gens. I am mid-way completing the game, and would like to have tips on building a good OU team to aim for, as well as a good team to clear the game with relative ease (My current team is: Charizard (Starter), Gengar (Horrible IV), Crawdaunt (Horrible IV), Meowth (Payday+HM Slave), Scizor (Horrible IV), Lapras (Free one)). Thanks!

Thanks,

Virgo

Hello,

Regarding storyline, almost any pokemon will do. You will have no problem finishing storyline with your current pokemon. If you want to finish it really fast though, get a starmie with thunderbolt surf ice beam psychic, Ivs or nature dont matter. Now for the OU team designed for PvP, here is a guide that might help.  

On 6/13/2017 at 7:52 PM, Bluejim said:

Hello,

Regarding storyline, almost any pokemon will do. You will have no problem finishing storyline with your current pokemon. If you want to finish it really fast though, get a starmie with thunderbolt surf ice beam psychic, Ivs or nature dont matter. Now for the OU team designed for PvP, here is a guide that might help.  

Alright, thanks for your reply, I will look into this!

• Mike locked this topic