[PSL 8] Week One

Just now, OldKeith said:

If I was host, I would definitely enforce the 48 hour rule. Kevola clearly showed initiative in starting the conversation, even if he did not provide times. It's a delicate situation, if it's set in stone, so be it, but I disagree with the ruling.

I agree with you on every point you made, and I myself do think that kevin should have gotten the activity win, but I was just trying to point out where zebra was coming from

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

I think the main thing is that Kevola didnt provide any times himself, and while I feel that kevin was the more active one, I can see why zebra didnt find it enough 

Thing is man, he didn't check his pm till Friday, so even if I had given a time he wouldn't have seen it. A conversation requires two people. I was also very flexible with when I could play so I was asking him for his preferance

Just now, kevola said:

Thing is man, he didn't check his pm till Friday, so even if I had given a time he wouldn't have seen it. A conversation requires two people. I was also very flexible with when I could play so I was asking him for his preferance

1 minute ago, Bilburt said:

I agree with you on every point you made, and I myself do think that kevin should have gotten the activity win, but I was just trying to point out where zebra was coming from

2 minutes ago, kevola said:

This makes the whole difference to you getting the win.

4 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

The decision I made is final.

This thread may be locked now, @TheChampionMike.

It's brilliant how you can't give a proper response when all your points have been addressed  

Edit : If the decision is final at least continue by showing why my points are wrong

Edited by kevola
1 minute ago, OldKeith said:

This makes the whole difference to you getting the win.

His response was basically saying why he was busy

He told me on mail in game that he was free on wednesday (No time given) Waited all day, he never came online, or at least I didn't catch him online (And I was on a lot that day)

3 minutes ago, kevola said:

It's brilliant how you can't give a proper response when all your points have been addressed  

Edit : If the decision is final at least continue by showing why my points are wrong

I mean hes not obligated at all to explain his reasoning, when you decided to join you accepted the fact that this could and would happen

its unfortunate but you can't change anything about 

Just now, Bilburt said:

I mean hes not obligated at all to explain his reasoning, when you decided to join you accepted the fact that this could and would happen

its unfortunate but you can't change anything about 

He's not obliged to do anything, you're right. However, if he doesn't give a proper explanation, people can abuse the shit out this, I sure as hell know I will. 

Just now, kevola said:

He's not obliged to do anything, you're right. However, if he doesn't give a proper explanation, people can abuse the shit out this, I sure as hell know I will. 

I mean what they gonna abuse, his word will always be final, looks at last psl. A lot of people didnt agree with JJ's reasoning but psl still continued. the only thing happend was that JJ and gb became best of friends

2 minutes ago, kevola said:

If only you put this much dedication into actually getting your match played, instead of bickering after the fact.

Just now, BurntZebra said:

If only you put this much dedication into actually getting your match played, instead of bickering after the fact.

If only you could understand how much effort I actually put into trying to get the match done instead of being ignorant, you might be able to make a more informed decision. This or you're just afraid on going back on a decision 

Also, it's funny how you respond to this rather than responding to the merits of my argument which probably means you either agree with me or can't find a way to dispute it 

• Munya locked this topic