Just getting into comp, looking for education

Hello. I am just now getting into the competitive aspects of pokeMMO. Before i decide to IV and EV train my teams and get set up, i had a few questions.

1. What is the most popular competitive tier?

2. Is there a place i can see a full list of all pokemon in said tier, so i can have an easier time setting up my team?

3. Where do competitive battles take place in pokeMMO?

4. Is there anyone willing to assist me with my team setup?

Edited by OMWTOFYB

Ou gets the most tournaments 

look in the pokedex in game you can't filter the tiers

most battles are on the match making system I would suggest looking at those battles for help with team building

alternativly vermillion channel 1 is a good place to learn 

good luck

1 hour ago, OMWTOFYB said:

is OU and UU in the ubers tier? Like, i never see anything specific about "uber" competitive tier, so it confused me

Uber is basically a banlist from OU- it's not really a legit tier.

Could you guys help me set up a comp team roster that would be good for OU? Im open to any pokemon, i have alot of pokedollars saved up.. I made a team and it sucked, so im open to advice. I really want to use Gardevoir as a special wall, since she can calm mind to turn into a sweeper after a few turns and she has wish and a nice moveset, and i like metagross for phys, but like i said, i want to win, so ill do what it takes.

15 minutes ago, OMWTOFYB said:

Could you guys help me set up a comp team roster that would be good for OU? Im open to any pokemon, i have alot of pokedollars saved up.. I made a team and it sucked, so im open to advice. I really want to use Gardevoir as a special wall, since she can calm mind to turn into a sweeper after a few turns and she has wish and a nice moveset, and i like metagross for phys, but like i said, i want to win, so ill do what it takes.

IGN?

20 minutes ago, OMWTOFYB said:

You could for starters watch replays of OU officials and see what people are using and how they use them.

5 minutes ago, OMWTOFYB said:

ign is OMWTOFYB

and where do i find these replays at?

click on the little masterball icon in-game, then tournaments, then tournament history, then see which ones are OU and watch w/e match you want

• Mike locked this topic