Breeding Center Lady Selling Everstones, From the GTL

Xatu

Question

She could offer Everstones in her store but with a dynamic price based on whatever Everstones is cheapest on the market. She could actually pull the Everstones she gives you directly from the gtl. However, the Everstones you buy from her would be marked up for the convenience of such a thing, something like 2-5k. This serves to just save us a few moments while breeding without having to search the gtl for "Everstones" and filtering by price.

8 answers to this question

All this does is help kill our own economy for players who farm them for a source of income. This doesn't even benefit the player themselves. Then on top of that it's extremely easy to abuse. What is stopping me from putting a Everstone in the GLT for $10 and then mass buying all of all them at the same from the daycare lady?

19046677_1453847931320545_36030848_n.jpg
Edited by Eldaust
On 6/9/2017 at 4:42 PM, Xatu said:

She could actually pull the Everstones she gives you directly from the gtl. However, the Everstones you buy from her would be marked up for the convenience of such a thing, something like 2-5k.

How many players do you think are so lazy they'd rather pay an extra 2-5k/stone (extra 10-25%) to save themselves 3 steps? The PC is literally right next to the NPC. The only thing this suggestion would do is cause new players to lose money if they didn't know everstones were listed on GTL for less. Everyone else would ignore this feature. Seems more like an in-game rip-off imo considering how many everstones are needed..

15 minutes ago, Desu said:

Having her just be a different way to buy from the GTL isn't inherently a bad idea, it wouldn't spawn any new items but just sell the existing GTL items.

That being said, I would rather have player find and figure out how to use the GTL itself.

Perhaps make it where clicking "Buy Everstones" from her simply opens the GTL and auto searches "Everstone", therefore introducing people to GTL while also saving time?

Seems to fix your concern with it since from there they can just search other items, helps tutorialize it, right?

I actually like this idea, and would support it if not for the fact that you can access the gtl anywhere, and that there is a pc just a couple spaces away from the npc.

If gtl remote access was turned off and limited to only a couple of locations, I think this idea would be great.