Things you're not proud of

Screwing up my Milotic breed that now has 31 attack and 14 special defense. 

Basically what happened was I was following two guides and there's one on here that has an IV set for water underneath the Hidden Power Electric tab.. As there are multiple combinations for each Hidden Power. So I was following that not knowing it was water the whole time until I finished the breed. I looked at the Hidden Power move and saw it was water and was like .. Well, fuck. So then I just bred 5 x 31s to roll for the 31s and brace as well and I just didn't get the luck. So I did end up with a Hidden Power Electric Milo but with the stated above 31 not needed attack and important sucky 14 IV in sp defense. 

For shame.

Spending an enormous amount of money (3 mill+) on a HP elec Ninetales only to realise it was pretty useless. This x100 for other useless mons which were cool in concept but trash in practice, looking at you modest Clefable. 

Screwing up the only official tournament I've actually cared about playing (on Friday). Got to QF, played like trash vs JHow. Still hurts. 

First time back on this game after 2 years last July, went straight to the breeder to try and pick up my old mons. Took me 20mins+, a forum post and some guy telling me KYSK to work out that I needed to change controls just to speak to NPCs. Rip the noob days. 

Haha what? I rebred it in the end as a wall...but still don't use it = more wasted $$$

EDIT: Just to qualify, I wasn't saying modest Clefable is trash, I just found it hard to use/was a waste of money for me. 

Edited by Jordzi
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys ~ 

Okay, so there is a ton of things I am not proud of, one thing in particular was around when I first joined I was sitting in Celadon trying to fish for a shiny magikarp that I can then evolve into shiny gyrarados, needless to say my efforts were proven tedious & my time wasted.

Long story short, this random guy who's name I could not remember for the life of me started talking to me, I guess he thought my ugly lil' character at the time was cute or something & offered to help me in my efforts lol he ended up trading all his lucky eggs for a shiny gyrarados & he gave it to me, & when he wanted it back to "show his friends" I told him that he gave it to me so it is mine now & just blocked him s:

Edited by RealLifeAngel

Another time, another user this one I remember named "Malorne" gave me his shiny furret to "hold on to" while he took a break from the game & when he came back & asked for it I have already traded it for shiny mightyena x: 

i suppose ultimately I do not rly feel bad or regret things like this! My only real regrets rly would be the shiny gyrarados was not my OT & I probably could have gotten more for that shiny furret, I just fuckin' luv hyena's so that was worth it for me lol 

I also regret not being nicer to Akshit when he was giving away his shinies he probably would have given me one, he turned out to be an Indian giver too, truly I regret this only so I could have told him no when he tried asking me for his gift back lol