Things you're not proud of

13 hours ago, bl0nde said:

I wondered at times if I should feel bad for playing defensively until I saw some players using tactics like the spite/mean look dusclops. I am aware that those are more effective than usual against my teams, but really hard PP stalling in the non-ranked is not fun to me. I haven't played in awhile. I don't know if times have changed.

O_O I wondered what happened to you, missed seeing you on the forum.

I told my friend irl if he wanted to play pokemmo with me and he said sure.

(He never played pokemon before)

we screen shared and he encountered a shiny ralts and told him to catch it without telling him it was a shiny.

told him if he could trade it with me and ill give him a ninetails  (I started in Kanto and he played in Hoenn)

to this day he doesn't know he encountered a shiny and I sold that ralts for 2.2 mil

9 minutes ago, Clearest said:

we screen shared and he encountered a shiny ralts and told him to catch it without telling him it was a shiny.

told him if he could trade it with me and ill give him a ninetails  (I started in Kanto and he played in Hoenn)

to this day he doesn't know he encountered a shiny and I sold that ralts for 2.2 mil

/w Raederz next time, i offer 2m3

14 minutes ago, Clearest said:

Saddest pokemon story ever. 

Just now, RysPicz said:

I only regret not abusing the genderless breeding bug (a'ka you could breed Staryu with Omanyte to get some real gods). Noone got banned for it and tons of people got profit

when was this

When I got a Adamant Breloom w/o Spore pre-fusion/not possible relearn egg/pre-evo moves , it was perfect, them I rebreed it for put spore, 2 weeks later the update makes possible relearn pre-evo moves -_-