Things you're not proud of

Back in the old days of PokeMMO nothing was purchasable, reusable and many TM's and moves simply were impossible to get or simply had no function yet. It was like this for the good first 2 years of PokeMMO which made majority of the community forced to make a ton and ton of extra accounts and run the story over multiple times again and again just to simply get TM's, items as well as other things. Once you used that Earthquake TM it was just simply gone forever with no way of getting it ever again. Breeding also simply didn't exist yet making it no way to breed TM's onto your offspring. This was a problem. Naturally I'm from that dark (yet my favorite) era of PokeMMO back during 2013~2014 years. But because of this, many veteran players most likely have multiple upon multiple accounts. A few veteran players have admitted to me that they too also owned 4~5+ PokeMMO accounts due to this era. This was way before any rules (if there are any today) about owning multiple accounts. It was just simply a way of live. 

Well because of that, I might of remember some of my old account info and decided to log onto them to see what was up with these unholy mules. I wasn't very proud (and totally forgot that I had this) to see this at all. Lmfao; farming Daisy is still probably viable today for GLT sales.

i4EACxq.png

Self explanatory, what are some things you guys aren't proud of doing in PokeMMO?

Edited by Eldaust
16 minutes ago, bl0nde said:

I wondered at times if I should feel bad for playing defensively until I saw some players using tactics like the spite/mean look dusclops. I am aware that those are more effective than usual against my teams, but really hard PP stalling in the non-ranked is not fun to me. I haven't played in awhile. I don't know if times have changed.

I remember playing vs you in verm before matchmaking was a thing, only time I ever saw someone use Solrock in OU. Imo should make a comeback and GGNORE all your opponents once again.

Not showing up to PSL.

Getting DQ'd from the only official tournament I've ever joined.

Letting Xatu and Matoka get to me and actually make me mad.

Not maintaining the Breeding Guide.

Not showing up to PSL2.

Not proud of about 3/4 of the sigs I've ever made.

Not proud of the fact that my 4 OT's are all common, pleb shinies.

1 hour ago, bl0nde said:

I wondered at times if I should feel bad for playing defensively until I saw some players using tactics like the spite/mean look dusclops. I am aware that those are more effective than usual against my teams, but really hard PP stalling in the non-ranked is not fun to me. I haven't played in awhile. I don't know if times have changed.

porygon max spdef barrier/recycle/recover/rest @leppa berry