Pike's STAB Tournament (Thursday 15th, June)

NJ94VJZ.png

Details

Manually-hosted Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players |  4v4 OU STAB | Unlimited Reserves

Tournament Specific Rules

• You may only use moves that are the same type as your Pokemon including normal type moves.

EX. Ryhdon can use any Ground type move/Rock type move + damage inflicting normal type moves, which includes Hidden Power.

• Only normal type moves that involve direct damage will be allowed to be used on any Pokemon. This includes Hidden Power
  •  Non-damaging normal type moves cannot be used. Not even on normal type Pokemon
  • Breaking these rules will result in automatic Disqualification 

Date & Time

Thursday 15th June | 8pm BST : 3pm EDT

Registration

Registration will open 10 minutes prior to the tournament. To register post an IGN in this thread. You may only register one person per user. Edited posts will NOT be accepted as a valid registration. 

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

Tournament Clauses Explained

OU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey | Chansey (test ban)

1st Place Prize

ptlgpdn.png

Shiny GIFT Rhyhorn

Your choice of nature, two moves, with IVs 2x31

AND

1,000,000 Pokeyen OR 1,000 Reward Points

2nd Place Prize

500,000 Pokeyen OR 500 Reward Points

3rd - 4th Place Prize

250,000 Pokeyen OR 250 Reward Points

Notes

• Disconnecting during a match when result in a DQ.
  • Do not block the Staff running the Event. If you disregard requests for you to unblock staff members then you will be disqualified.
  • Once your match is called you will have 10 minutes to report to the table. No time extensions will be given.

Hosted by Perry & Mike
GM: Bluejim
Referees: Billla & Toshley
19 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Just to be clear, a Rhydon with Rock Blast / EQ / Return / HP Fire would be accepted? (obviously just an example)

Yep that would be fine, as Rhydon is rock/ground (Rock Blast is rock and EQ is Ground), and Return + HP (whatever type) are damaging normal type moves.

4 hours ago, Pereiraa said:

NJ94VJZ.png

Details

Manually-hosted Tournament | Single Battle | 64 Players |  4v4 OU STAB | Unlimited Reserves

I would like to ask, since the title is "PokeMMO Pike's Stab Tournament", will the event take place at the Battle Pike in Hoenn's Battle Frontier or will it take place in Silph Co. channel 7?

Spoiler

I am taking a mild break from enhancing the PSL footage to see how forums is doing.

6 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I would like to ask, since the title is "PokeMMO Pike's Stab Tournament", will the event take place at the Battle Pike in Hoenn's Battle Frontier or will it take place in Silph Co. channel 7?

Hide contents

I am taking a mild break from enhancing the PSL footage to see how forums is doing.

Oh it will take place in Silph Co. CH7. Pike stand for Perry + Mike !!

Just now, Pereiraa said:

Oh it will take place in Silph Co. CH7. Pike stand for Perry + Mike !!

Nice, when I have time, I could look into the event. That is one clever acronym!

Spoiler

I feel bad for that SmartSparce.... Man, what a brutal death.....

1 hour ago, LifeStyle said:

Forgot to ask this but, if I have a Poke with Swords Dance, do I have to change it for a legal move or just avoy using it in battle?

1 hour ago, SweeTforU said:

just dont use it nabb

What Sweet said. The only issue is that if you end up misclicking, then you can get DQ'd for using it. 

2 minutes ago, mckm66 said:

is a dragon type using dragon dance allowed with it being the same type as the pokemon?

1 minute ago, mago1993 said:

Rain Dance is banned?

Could you please read rules...

Answer: Yes and yes (unless you have rain dance in a water type mon)

Edited by Zigh

i read the rules but im a bit new to the same type attack bonus 

but to me that says i can use any move aslong as it is the same type as the pokemon using the move 

rather than being arrogant why not just answer the question?