Desu in pvp Mistery box

Im not a troll T-T I suck at battling and have a full time job. I also dont use ubers. IMO a level 100 anything can one-shot almost everything so I dont see the point in needing ubers. If Im already one-shotting every mon how does an uber make it any less time-consuming? You cant use ubers in PVP. It would only work in the BF and Ive already tried a Aerodactyl / Jolteon combo and still couldnt get passed round 3 in BF x.x

Do ALL of you use ubers to make your money??

7 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Im not a troll T-T I suck at battling and have a full time job. I also dont use ubers. IMO a level 100 anything can one-shot almost everything so I dont see the point in needing ubers. If Im already one-shotting every mon how does an uber make it any less time-consuming? You cant use ubers in PVP. It would only work in the BF and Ive already tried a Aerodactyl / Jolteon combo and still couldnt get passed round 3 in BF x.x

Do ALL of you use ubers to make your money??

wtf now ur talking about ubers ???

32 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i know your a troll and all, but i have a whiter than white labcoat. it's whiter than normal slightly grey lab coats. =p

Theyre actually both the same if you dye it white. You're thinking of overcoat and everything else from gift shop thats that off white, slightly greyish color.

Shout out to @MrAesir for confirming this by trying to hide the colorable over and over xD

9 minutes ago, awkways said:

Theyre actually both the same if you dye it white. You're thinking of overcoat and everything else from gift shop thats that off white, slightly greyish color.

Shout out to @MrAesir for confirming this by trying to hide the colorable over and over xD

the dyes came out AFTER the color able lab coats and the coat was not dyed white but was originally bought colored a whiter then normal white. the color it is now can not be dyed and im not talking out of my ass i have compared this and normal version in game.

22 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

the dyes came out AFTER the color able lab coats and the coat was not dyed white but was originally bought colored a whiter then normal white. the color it is now can not be dyed and im not talking out of my ass i have compared this and normal version in game.

Have you compared it to another colorable labcoat colored white?

1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

Not sure the reasoning there.. if they were both never dyed and the same color white all along why would one be darker all of a sudden? I have also tested this out, only a bit more recently, but I'm open to testing it again if you wanna PM me in game sometime. Truth is they are both the old color pallet white, aka before character customization 2.0 a little over a year ago, and colorable desus have the luxury of exploring the full old color pallet. This is why you can dye one a specific shade and any other vanity the same exact shade and they won't match. A great majority of the game's vanities are on the new color pallet which is why you can't get anything pure white from the gift shop anymore (except white cat ears lul).

7 minutes ago, awkways said:

Not sure the reasoning there.. if they were both never dyed and the same color white all along why would one be darker all of a sudden? I have also tested this out, only a bit more recently, but I'm open to testing it again if you wanna PM me in game sometime. Truth is they are both the old color pallet white, aka before character customization 2.0 a little over a year ago, and colorable desus have the luxury of exploring the full old color pallet. This is why you can dye one a specific shade and any other vanity the same exact shade and they won't match. A great majority of the game's vanities are on the new color pallet which is why you can't get anything pure white from the gift shop anymore (except white cat ears lul).

I'm actually curious about this now.

We can test it out with my labcoat, @fredrichnietze

10 hours ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

I wonder what else can be found in that mystery box, im thoroughly intrigued

carbos

--

also whoever it is that cant make 1mio/day, just quit~

--

so is this meme a devs ploy to get people back in game?

Edited by axx