Desu in pvp Mistery box

Believe me or not. It happened and most of the members of VCO saw it happen. I refuse to berry farm anymore. 

Ive been playing this game for 2 or 3 years now and I dont see any way of making millions of pokeyen on a single account while also holding down a full time job. Even if I was willinging to have multiple accounts to money farm, thats too much time. It takes me hours to island grind and defeat all the hoenn gym leaders. I wouldnt have time for multiple runs either way. 

I love how people who regularly compete in official tournaments, ie, the best battlers in the whole freaking game, are telling me its easy to make money via PVP. 

Im sure Brad Pitt says its real easy to make millions being an actor, but it doesnt mean its gunna be easy for me!

19 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I love how people who regularly compete in official tournaments, ie, the best battlers in the whole freaking game, are telling me its easy to make money via PVP. 

Im sure Brad Pitt says its real easy to make millions being an actor, but it doesnt mean its gunna be easy for me!

Battle frontier is mind-numbingly easy

Enter the doubles thingy, run scarf ttar and cb aero lead, spam rock slide, you made it congrats

1 hour ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Believe me or not. It happened and most of the members of VCO saw it happen. I refuse to berry farm anymore. 

Ive been playing this game for 2 or 3 years now and I dont see any way of making millions of pokeyen on a single account while also holding down a full time job. Even if I was willinging to have multiple accounts to money farm, thats too much time. It takes me hours to island grind and defeat all the hoenn gym leaders. I wouldnt have time for multiple runs either way. 

no u

The only good tip to make money Ive been given is to sell PVP boxes. Unfortunately, I suck at battling. Took me weeks to get 1000BP. Ive never gotten a streak over like 25 in the BF by myself. 

no u

I KNOW. 

Cant freaking pass round 3 in BF ffs

no u

59 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

same

How to lose 90 millions: Moetal's life story

1. Buy all the choice bands in GTL and hold monopoly over it ( average price was 200k~)

2. Sell them at your desired price

3. Watch a sudden influx of supply out of nowhere and watch your monopoly item be worth less than 75% what you paid for

4. Watch your monopoly item drop down to 100k range

5. Be stuck with choice bands that used to be worth 90 millions

5 minutes ago, Moetal said:

How to lose 90 millions: Moetal's life story

1. Buy all the choice bands in GTL and hold monopoly over it ( average price was 200k~)

2. Sell them at your desired price

3. Watch a sudden influx of supply out of nowhere and watch your monopoly item be worth less than 75% what you paid for

4. Watch your monopoly item drop down to 100k range

5. Be stuck with choice bands that used to be worth 90 millions

You fucked up. Buying out and trying to raise the price of something when you have that amount of money is a valid strategy and all, but you chose a terrible item to do it with. Generally when people are selling choice bands, they didn't just stumble upon those choice bands and are selling it because they have them, they're selling off their stockpile of BP. You weren't just trying to make competition out of choice bands, you were basically trying to make competition out of everything that comes from BP, since people will generally just take a quick look at what BP items are selling for the most.

tl;dr pick something with less competition next time

Just now, Rigamorty said:

You fucked up. Buying out and trying to raise the price of something when you have that amount of money is a valid strategy and all, but you chose a terrible item to do it with. Generally when people are selling choice bands, they didn't just stumble upon those choice bands and are selling it because they have them, they're selling off their stockpile of BP. You weren't just trying to make competition out of choice bands, you were basically trying to make competition out of everything that comes from BP, since people will generally just take a quick look at what BP items are selling for the most.

tl;dr pick something with less competition next time

I'm aware I fucked up. I first made that 90 millions buying tiny mushroom.

Resultado de imagem para brock lesnar gif

I want the coat cuz my character is a Mad Scientist =/

When I first started saving for one, it was less than 5m. After I had enough to finally buy it, it was 10m and I had to start all over again. Ive yet to be able to crack 5mil, mostly because all my GTL stock keeps timing out when I cant login due to work. Now its 30m and people wanna complain about it possibly losing value. 

Now, recently, we had a merge and one of the new members told me the last update said that things expiring on the GTL was removed, but I saw no Dev Blog info on it... I restocked anyway and everything had expired the very next time I logged on. If someone could confirm this little piece of info that would be helpful because I didnt see a word about the GTL in the last couple Dev Blogs. I dont see why my teammate would give me false info but idk. 

Also, Ive had almost exactly what happened to Moetal happen to me several times over, but I dont spend all my money on it. As soon as I put it up a weird influx of supply comes in out of no where and cuts me in half. Ive been floating around 3m - 5m because everything I invest in seems to flop. 

3 hours ago, Summrs said:

If you're truly having trouble making money to afford the coolest cool coat. Try buying potions from the pokemart and selling them on gtl for max profit. You'll have 10mill in 10 minutes

cant tell if joking or if people are legitimately stupid enough to buy potions for more than they are worth in the pokemart..