Desu in pvp Mistery box

4 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

I thought it was already known that you can get a labcoat in pvp boxes? Sure as hell remember someone telling me months ago.

Also the rate is like slim as fuck, don't think it will affect its value that much.

Just for the chance to get 1 in game, already affects the value. Now it would no longer be ''limited'' ;)

15 minutes ago, brocko said:

Just for the chance to get 1 in game, already affects the value. Now it would no longer be ''limited'' ;)

ye I know it affects the value, just said it won't be that much. also you can still consider it somewhat limited since it's hard af to get one to drop, maybe semi-limited I guess.

2 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Can I just say: stfu about ANYTHING "affecting the value" of a Desu Labcoat. Just. Shut. Up. A few months ago it was 10m. Now its 30m? Shut. The. @*$( UP! It can AFFORD to lose value! 

This man sounds angry someone give him a hug

Just now, Parke said:

This man sounds angry someone give him a hug

I am angry. I will never be able to buy one if the price just keeps going up. Ive been working toward 10mil for almost a year and now its freaking 30m?! and people are complaining the price might go DOWN?! gtfo

5 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

i have absolutely no idea how anyone makes that kind of money in-game. I breed pokemon, island grind, the gyms in hoenn... still takes weeks to get a single mil. 

legitimately the only person ive met with that kind of pokeyen was a person well known for scamming shinies

Just sell shinies bro

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

Just sell shinies bro

exactly how easy do you think it is to come by a shiny with any profit margin? the GTL doesnt have any. And I have 2900 hours and only 1 shiny sighting, period. And Im not selling my one and only OT. And I refuse to scam people. 

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

only need to water them every 7-8 hours tho, work hard play hard

liiiiiieeeeessssssssss

I tried farming all the valuable berries and everything died on me in less than 8 hours. i looked up times, set alarms, watered everything, did everything step by step perfect, but when it came time to collect the berries everything died before i got to it for almost a straight month.  it happened so consistently I LOST money berry farming.

2 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

liiiiiieeeeessssssssss

I tried farming all the valuable berries and everything died on me in less than 8 hours. i looked up times, set alarms, watered everything, did everything step by step perfect, but when it came time to collect the berries everything died before i got to it for almost a straight month.  it happened so consistently I LOST money berry farming.

Are you serious what you are talking

19 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I am angry. I will never be able to buy one if the price just keeps going up. Ive been working toward 10mil for almost a year and now its freaking 30m?! and people are complaining the price might go DOWN?! gtfo

i raised near 3mil in 3 days while also playing in 4 tourneys. youre doing it wrong m8

also normal labcoats can allegedly be found now but colorable ones can not so i do not think this will effect their value unless an adm decides to troll us.

Image result for allegedly south park

but yea i trust brocko i just wanted to post this meme

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

Are you serious what you are talking

Yes Im serious. We have 2-4 regular berry farmers in my team and not a one of them have my problems, but, not a ONE of them lets their berries go for a full 7-8 hours. Every time I let it go for 8 hours it dies. 

24 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

Please tell me you are exaggerating, either that or you literally log 1 hour a month or something. 

2 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i raised near 3mil in 3 days while also playing in 4 tourneys. youre doing it wrong m8

also normal labcoats can allegedly be found now but colorable ones can not so i do not think this will effect their value unless an adm decides to troll us.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for allegedly south park

but yea i trust brocko i just wanted to post this meme

idk what you are talking about the white one is the valuable one >.>

Just now, BlackJovi said:

Oh, I get it now, you are a troll. Nvm. 

Ew. Desu Labcoat should have never been made colorable. 

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Please tell me you are exaggerating, either that or you literally log 1 hour a month or something. 

played every day for hours at a time until I started working full time this passed February