Some questions of the game and the website

Clearest

-Webiste

:How you change your avatar?

:Can you earn some type of rank for respect like V3rmillion?

-Game

:What is the percentage of "`1/" for shinies

:Best way to earn money?

:how do you get "mods"

:How do you create a listing so you can sell you pokemon/items

:is there a way to earn Hats and such?

:whats the diffrence of the original game and the mmo version

thanks if you can answer my questions(if you do knowledge this post) im starting to really like the game

-Clearest

-Website

very hard, i believe there is a guide i will try and find it for you 

Not to my knowledge

-Game

not to sure but you can increase the rate by 10%(i think) if you use donater  status

grinding NPCs is the most efficient once you have beaten the elite four i will include a like below

there is a forum dedicated for mods/client customisation people have made i will get you a link as well to that forum 

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

on the pokemmo forums i wasn't aware there was a restriction to being able to post in the trade forums

nope you will have to buy them, sometimes there is events that do give out random rewards and hats are sometimes included in these rewards

all pokemon in the pokedex are available to catch on mmo

breeding system is different 

not all leganderies are implemented only mewtwo and rayquaza is and there is only one of each available across all of pokemmo 

hmm i cant think of anything else haha 

Edited by mckm66
1 hour ago, Clearest said:

@mckm66's post is almost accurate

-Website

This guide will explain everything. It's very easy once you know how to use it:

I'm not sure what you mean with this. But if you mean the colored names on forums. That is staff only.

-Game

The current shiny rate is unknown to the general public. Although you can make it 10% more likely for a shiny to show up by using a donator status. (This multiplies the rate by 0.9, it doesn't make the actual rate 10%)

There are a lot of ways to earn money, for example rebattling NPCs, doing hoenn gym leaders or using pick up. All viable ways of earning money can be found in here:

As mckm said there is a dedicated forum for it:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/33-client-customization/

You can use the GTL function (p) to sell all your pokemon and items. You can sell this by going to your pc, and use the Global Trade Link option. Go to the last tab of the window that pops up and the rest should be very straight forward. If that isn't enough you are always free to make a trade shop on the forums.

Which can be done here.

There are vanities available in the pokemon marts in all the different cities. You can also buy hats and such with Reward Points (from the gift shop). But there is no actual way of getting it for free.

Obviously the multiple people playing along side you, we have teams which you can use to communicate with other players. Staff also hosts events throughout the year which you can join. We have a way different breeding system. The pokemon have different learnsets than the original game. We have the generation 4 physical and special split. We also have a lot more tutors. And a lot more!

If you have any further questions or are still confused about something. Feel free to PM me.

• Mike locked this topic