PokeMMO Meme Contest

Raederz

Yo !

I've been thinking about it, may be pretty cool.

What you have to do is to post a meme you did here before thursday 8th, 11:59pm CEST and/or like memes you appreciate.

You will have 2 more days to like (kind of vote) the best meme(s) (because you can like more than one).

Well, Saturday 10th, 11:59pm CEST, winner will be announced regarding current amount of likes on submitted memes.

Prizes :

Spoiler

1st Place :

7891e9106c38f4104180c46af29e3e57.gif

This is one of my first bred pokemon ever, please do not release it.

Every participant :

https://i.gyazo.com/30f6481d333251b9875af4ec78d2b5b9.png

Also you will have to follow some rules :

The meme must be your creation.

The meme must be related to PokeMMO

The meme must respect the PokeMMO code of conduct

Any other rule that make this contest cool and without excess.

It's not official.

Dont be offensive to anyone.

I think that's all you need to know.

Edited by Noad
Dont be offensive to anyone correction

Hi

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                              ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                                        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)         ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                               ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)          ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)           ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)           ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                                     ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                              ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)               ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)                                                   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)