PSL 8 - Worst Names Ever [Winners announced]

Who will be the very worse like no one ever was ?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What is the shittiest PSL 8 Team Name ? [Multi-Vote Allowed]

• Elcoolio and The Schwifty Shiftrys
    • LKrenz and The Hungry Salamences
    • LifeStyle and The Brave Blazikens
    • EricTheGreat and EricTheGreat's Gain Train
    • TheChampionMike and The Driftveil Dragonites
    • Yubel and The Boosted Monkeys
    • DoubleJ and The Machoke Artists
    • OldKeith and The Flocking Buzzwoles

At least we are now assured to have a great competition this PSL. The one for the shittiest team name of the tournament.

Be sure to leave some hate in the comments, our beloved managers worked hard for it and deserve appropriate rewards.

Edited by Kamimiii
Changed title
33 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

With "only like 20 people" getting chosen this season, shouldn't you spend a little more time campaigning for a PSL spot rather than railing on all the managers at every given opportunity? 

You're cute if you think I'm railing on them when I ask for 10 tiers or when I say their team names are bad.

Because not only my 10 tiers request wasn't in any way meant to contest PSL's small council authority nor contesting managers' role in a 8 tiers format. It's true that I typed like 2 sentences to 2 different managers, however it was to point out facts (JJ benefiting way more from 8 tiers format due to his 1st place draft meaning a lot more - Torin talking about players not getting their chance when he benched 8 players and prevented them to play for other teams), no aggressivity, no trashtalk, no anything, I kept it clean and said what I had to say.

Then, are you really believing it means anything to them when I trashtalk their teamnames ? Then yes I'm a cyber bully for calling shit names shit. It's not hurting their person and it's not a secret.

Oh by the way, if I'm not picked I won't kms. I didn't do the previous poll so I have more chance to get picked with 16 more players, I did it so everyone can witness a good PSL season.

This being said, instead of being a lil arrogant self-righteous fuckboy I'll suggest you to mind your own business, as I'm not the most famous comp player out here, but I intend to crush whoever I'll be facing and win this PSL.

Edited by Kamimiii
3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

I actually think there's a clause in the rules somewhere that if you get dunked on by moetal your sign up is void. That won't knock out too many players, luckily 

What you call dunked on by Moetal is outplaying him whole game from an awful situation and proving everyone how good I were and how bad he was, okay lol.

You're quite arrogant for someone that went 3-7 last PSL, but as I said, you're cute so I forgive you.

Edited by Kamimiii