Team Tournament June (Saturday 24th June)

Team Name: Aventerrør
Team Tag: ÁvE
Registered Players: OldMentor, SimonZwei, BestRUMBLEeu, xAnzar, Pirc, Linken, MosesBrenner, AQA, SteveDerBaum, EazyDog
Team Captain: SteveDerBaum

Edited by kbrocking
New players for other players

Ah it's that time of the month again. Tonight is the TT! Will RISÉ win yet another TT? Will VVVV vs AURA somehow happen again? And will NORE taste gold after their succes so far? Or maybe the winner will be someone who you don't expect to win??? Find out tonight in the next episode of Team Tournament!

With that being said I am very excited for tonight! I will be your host and I wanted to say goodluck to everyone participating! May RNG be on your side.

4 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Ah it's that time of the month again. Tonight is the TT! Will RISÉ win yet another TT? Will VVVV vs AURA somehow happen again? And will NORE taste gold after their succes so far? Or maybe the winner will be someone who you don't expect to win??? Find out tonight in the next episode of Team Tournament!

With that being said I am very excited for tonight! I will be your host and I wanted to say goodluck to everyone participating! May RNG be on your side.

1. No

2. Hopefully

3. Doubt it

4. No

5. Tranz is bad

7 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

Will RISÉ win yet another TT?

Will VVVV vs AURA somehow happen again?

And will NORE taste gold after their succes so far? 

Or maybe the winner will be someone who you don't expect to win???

No

Depends if shuffle is rigged

No

RNG if Lord Gb plays

On 2017-5-31 at 1:39 AM, Noad said:

Banned Pokemon:

OU Ban List

Dragonite | Dugtrio | Gengar | Salamence | Snorlax | Tyranitar | Wobbuffet | Blissey

Can we use chansey with uber uncheck?