Team Tournament June (Saturday 24th June)

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

I mean it's fairly easier that way, dont think its a coincidence

Well even tho in the first of our two last TTs we didn't get a bye, in the second one where we did, we faced LYLE and AW. I would rather 100% more to get a bracket without facing any of those teams and not get a bye than to get a bye and face them both U.u

3 minutes ago, Noad said:

Does there really need to be a cap on registered players? As long as that list isn't tampered with after the accepted time, I dont see an issue with people signing up as many players as they want from their team. Am I missing an issue here? If so feel free to let me know.

Everyone always signs up 10, was just assuming.

16 minutes ago, Noad said:

No you are right, I believe it was/is a rule. But I have no clue why and I would like to remove it.

i always assumed it was because staff didnt want large teams to sign up the entire team, but i see no problem with no limit.

1 hour ago, Noad said:

No you are right, I believe it was/is a rule. But I have no clue why and I would like to remove it.

dont seem to be a problem only signing up 10 either, but i guess when they start signing 20-30 players its hard to keep track of if they actually are signed up or not

5 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Maybe what we talked about won't happen this time. Kek.

we'll see, I'm watching them

2 hours ago, Arimanius said:

Well even tho in the first of our two last TTs we didn't get a bye, in the second one where we did, we faced LYLE and AW. I would rather 100% more to get a bracket without facing any of those teams and not get a bye than to get a bye and face them both U.u

As it should be obvious to anyone who's been paying attention to their lineups, Aw don't try as much as they used to.

Edited by Draekyn
1 hour ago, Draekyn said:

As it should be obvious to anyone who's been paying attention to their lineups, Aw don't try as much as they used to.

Well that day the only one missing there against us was Frags and still all of them were great players, from giantpipe to eloyriptor, lkrenz and enchanteur so I don't know, they might be bad in your opinion but I don't think like that.

Just now, Arimanius said:

Well that day the only one missing there against us was Frags and still all of them were great players, from giantpipe to eloyriptor, lkrenz and enchanteur so I don't know, they might be bad in your opinion but I don't think like that.

Lkrenz and enchanteur weren't there, you played pipe eloy and belieberboy. Don't get me wrong, it's still a really strong line-up. However they showed that TT isn't a priority for them anymore, which is understandable.

1 minute ago, Draekyn said:

Lkrenz and enchanteur weren't there, you played pipe eloy and belieberboy. Don't get me wrong, it's still a really strong line-up. However they showed that TT isn't a priority for them anymore, which is understandable.

Well idk they lost two times to us (march and april), one to lyle (frebruary), one to sake (last month) and one to lord (where they were the champions) so I wouldn't exactly said they're not trying but more like they having tough opponents and well you can't win them all, but it's an opinion ofc. I guess they need frags with them

On 31/05/2017 at 5:18 PM, Noad said:

Wasn't that rule put in place to stop teams inviting players during the tournament without any intentions of staying in the team?

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Wasn't that rule put in place to stop teams inviting players during the tournament without any intentions of staying in the team?

I'm not sure. The players allowed to play for the team are the ones that have been registered and these registrations are locked once TT starts. So whether there is a cap or not, players who get invited into teams during tournaments still can't play for that team.

• 2 weeks later...