Hey Everyone

Ive been on pokeMMO for a couple of weeks now but havent introduced myself on the forum as of yet. I really enjoy shiny hunting and breeding when im online so if you want someone to talk to about breeding or someone to shiny hunt with feel free to send me a friend request! IGN: Midzz

7 minutes ago, Midzz said:

Ive been on pokeMMO for a couple of weeks now but havent introduced myself on the forum as of yet. I really enjoy shiny hunting and breeding when im online so if you want someone to talk to about breeding or someone to shiny hunt with feel free to send me a friend request! IGN: Midzz

I think I've seen you before....

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I think you might know about my YouTube channels, but I would like to show you my channel lineup in case you may not know about one or two channels I have:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, personal time with me, and update reportage.

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating the game while locating hidden items (courtesy of RysPicz's guides).

45 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

I think I've seen you before....

Welcome to PokeMMO, I hope you enjoy your stay.

I think you might know about my YouTube channels, but I would like to show you my channel lineup in case you may not know about one or two channels I have:

Roy Rogers News: Headlines, tournament coverage and commentary, personal time with me, and update reportage.

Roy Rogers Tutorial: Helping you know the game just a bit better!

Roy Rogers Walkthrough: Navigating the game while locating hidden items (courtesy of RysPicz's guides).

yea i think we ran into each other not too long ago! yea ive been aware of your channel, you seem to be putting out the most Pokemmo content so keep up the good work! Thanks, and will do. Really have enjoyed PokeMMO