[PSL 8] Uguing Thread

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

Ya but it would be too biased, example nore members only voting for nore members, rng for rng..etc

With that logic managers would only pick players from their own pokemmo team, cmon now don't look down on the community like that.

Edit: I voted for you instead of schuchty or didi as replacement for scumeric for instance and we ain't on the same team.

Edited by gbwead
Just now, Draekyn said:

@kevola Just to clear things up, those 5 people would only make decisions on activity decisions right?  They wouldn't act as a replacement for the council thingy k9 is a secret member of?

No that's not what he said at all. The 5 elected people would only become relevant if the community voted against the decision made by the host and the small council.

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

No that's not what he said at all. The 5 elected people would only become relevant if the community voted against the decision made by the host and the small council.

Shut up I can't read thanks

So basically no need for a council, host + everyone's input through vote backed up by 5 people chosen by the community

3 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

Shut up I can't read thanks

So basically no need for a council, host + everyone's input through vote backed up by 5 people chosen by the community

Tbh, there is no need for a small council already, it's just a way for the host to feel better about the decision he makes.

Keeping the small council may not be a bad idea as it means the decision made has to be filtered and seen from different stand points. 

Ideally the 5 people chosen should be fair and just regardless of what team they are in and who they're friends with

Edited by kevola
5 hours ago, kevola said:

Keeping the small council may not be a bad idea as it means the decision made has to be filtered and seen from different stand points. 

Ideally the 5 people chosen should be fair and just regardless of what team they are in and who they're friends with

Could use 5 people who are outside the competitive psl (players who likes this and see the battles, etc), of diferents pokemmo teams, only a idea

13 hours ago, gbwead said:

With that logic managers would only pick players from their own pokemmo team, cmon now don't look down on the community like that.

Edit: I voted for you instead of schuchty or didi as replacement for scumeric for instance and we ain't on the same team.

Yeh but the council aren't your average joe's plucked from the community at random, they are carefully hand picked from the community based on how trustworthy we view them. It's similar to the tier council, they could also be biased but for the most part, we find them trustworthy.

That's why the small council has consisted of many of the tier council members.

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Yeh but the council aren't your average joe's plucked from the community at random, they are carefully hand picked from the community based on how trustworthy we view them. It's similar to the tier council, they could also be biased but for the most part, we find them trustworthy.

That's why the small council has consisted of many of the tier council members.

Not at all. The community was never involved with choosing the small council members. They are the host's friends which is why it is ridiculous that they are there to make sure the decisions made by the host are not subjective.

18 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Not at all. The community was never involved with choosing the small council members. They are the host's friends which is why it is ridiculous that they are there to make sure the decisions made by the host are not subjective.

My bad, I meant picked from the host, not the community.

The community isn't involved in picking the tier council either, we just need to put a little trust in that one person who has the final say.

I wouldn't say the small council are the hosts friends as they're are mixture of different people, some of which have the credibility of being in the TC. If they just so happen to be friends, then so be it.

It's impossible to guarantee the small council will make the calls based on if they truly believe it or just want their friends to win, but where do we draw the line, I know for a fact using the community to vote would be full of biased opinions. 

57 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Just because you're friends with someone doesn't mean you can't call them out when you think they're wrong, like how I tell you you're wrong about twave and low accuracy high power moves 

14 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Just because you're friends with someone doesn't mean you can't call them out when you think they're wrong, like how I tell you you're wrong about twave and low accuracy high power moves 

when did we become friends tho?

Spoiler

jking

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Haha anyone who follows bb as religiously as I do is a friend in my book 

Hide contents

5 days from premier, hype

I bet u go to the live shows where everyone in the audience is a freak

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.