[PSL 8] Player Signups - June 2nd Deadline for Signups!

14 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

The problem with TT is that they are only a few PvP teams, and since it's team exclusive (UNLIKE PSL) and only reaching the old community of PokeMMO, you will indeed not see new faces here.

I could but I won't argue with someone that doesn't play the game anymore.

I think you should refrain from arguing with me because you have difficulty understanding english, as evidenced by that moronic shit you quoted in your last post trying to make your point (but actually making my point instead).

Just now, Gunthug said:

I think you should refrain from arguing with me because you have difficulty understanding english, as evidenced by that moronic shit you quoted in your last post trying to make your point (but actually making my point instead).

playerbase growing and compbase growing too (so even if u weren't talking about playerbase waning, it is wrong)

but k lets stop here we've had enough indeed

Edited by Kamimiii
gosh im sleepy
47 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

you implied that a "lot more" signed up last season when it was, as you would say, an 80 man (nevermind that more than 80 were drafted, and more than 64 will be drafted this season).

not implied i counted and posted 190~ more then once. 143 in the first player sign up with 4 people trying after the cut off, 26 in midseason, and 23 in manager for a grand total of 192 althou some may overlap.

as to the many reason, yea their are but youre just shifting the burden of proof. i already proved some players arent for reason X, and acknowledged that yes their are other reasons less people *could* be signing up maybe. but on the other hand more people sign up every year then the year before and right after Christmas should have less then the beginning of summer, but go ahead and hide under a maybe with all evidence to the contrary and shift the burden of proof.

i love you anyways gunthug but your not always right

4 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

not implied i counted and posted 190~ more then once. 143 in the first player sign up with 4 people trying after the cut off, 26 in midseason, and 23 in manager for a grand total of 192 althou some may overlap.

as to the many reason, yea their are but youre just shifting the burden of proof. i already proved some players arent for reason X, and acknowledged that yes their are other reasons less people *could* be signing up maybe. but on the other hand more people sign up every year then the year before and right after Christmas should have less then the beginning of summer, but go ahead and hide under a maybe with all evidence to the contrary and shift the burden of proof.

Hide contents

i love you anyways gunthug but your not always right

Why would 190 matter at all? We're only at the first player sign up stage (plus managers, which btw i think we had more applications than ever before but convenient that you left that out). So why would you even use 190 to compare this season to last? I mean I'm not claiming to be always right, but its pretty easy to point out when someone is wrong. There is no burden of proof here lol this isn't a trial, it's a pokemon forum

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Can we move this unnecessary banter to the general thread?

i think not. never seen a mod move a post from one thread to another. it's technically possible but i think it requires reworking the forums and upper staff want the most basic forums possible so as to limit possible holes in security. 

3 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Why would 190 matter at all? We're only at the first player sign up stage (plus managers, which btw i think we had more applications than ever before but convenient that you left that out). So why would you even use 190 to compare this season to last? I mean I'm not claiming to be always right, but its pretty easy to point out when someone is wrong. There is no burden of proof here lol this isn't a trial, it's a pokemon forum

well this is a game. it matters as much as you care about the game and since we both have been playing for years and have thousands of hours logged i would say that it matters more then either of us would like to admit. the numbers matter as the most meaningful metric to measure the growth and health of the psl. 

14 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i think not. never seen a mod move a post from one thread to another. it's technically possible but i think it requires reworking the forums and upper staff want the most basic forums possible so as to limit possible holes in security. 

He didn't mean moving the existing posts god fucking damnit

@DoubleJ you thought i signed up for a second and clicked on the thread, your little heart racing, didn't you?

Edited by Draekyn