[PSL 8] Player Signups - June 2nd Deadline for Signups!

So the managers have been selected and that means the players can now sign up. I'm writing this from the comfort of my bed so the OP is going to be a bit short and I'm just stealing the stuff from last season. 

IGN:

Timezone:

Tiers:

Fluff:

As a reminder, here are the tiers you can sign up for:

PokeMMO OU

PokeMMO UU

PokeMMO NU

PokeMMO Doubles

Showdown DPP OU 

Showdown Gen 7 SM OU

PokeMMO LC (if you sign up for this, make sure you sign up for another tier as well)

Feel free to register for any of these tiers and nothing else. This is a great opportunity for managers to see what you play and give them an opportunity to draft you.  

The fluff section is a place for you to mention anything that might help you get drafted. Don't make it too long or we'll all just yawn. 

I'll leave this thread open for as long as we need. I'm aiming for about 100 players signing up so don't let me down! The date of the live auction will be announced once the managers and I can agree on a time. 

Also, you may only sign up for yourself. If you are a forum banned player, have someone PM me and I can add you to the list myself.

This thread is for sign-ups only, if you are interested in discussion, please refer to the HYPE thread. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MaYo_0Q0SWYZQmLMTAS-N-QUn7-SVIXOPUkmCiz8shM/edit?usp=sharing -> player sign up google doc to keep track of who's signing up and what tiers. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible. 

DEADLINE : JUNE 2ND 11:59 PM EST

Edited by BurntZebra

IGN: Suneet

Team: RISÉ

Timezone: BST

Tiers: PokeMMO UU, PokeMMO OU, PokeMMO Doubles, PokeMMO LC, DPP OU

Fluff: IuU7zYr.gif

Played last season for the Human Caterpies, went in the auction for 2k, played 3 games with a 2-1 record (and clutched the winning game in the finals). I'm really enthusiastic about PSL, and will always take time out before games to help people teambuild. I have quite a few comps (especially in UU) that I could lend out to other players on my team. 

Spoiler

I also happened to carry RISÉ to a TT win yesterday

Spoiler

jk that was all @Oltan

E: I'll probably EV and breed shit for my team too, after June 19th

E2: I also make top quality memes

Edited by Suneet

IGN: Mnemosyne

Timezone: CEST

Tiers: NU UU SM OU

Fluff: Can play both Pokemmo tiers. Reached Finals with Giant Legends last season. This will be my third PSL. Had a hard time at the end of last season where it didn't end how I wanted but willing to put a lot of work and time to dominate the NU spot. Can also play SM OU, currently not that amazing, but I am learning currently to be better at it. Tier is pretty fun.

Edited by Mnemosyne

IGN: KaynineXL

Timezone: BST

Tiers: OU, UU, NU, Doubles, DDP, SM OU (I am more than happy to play all of these tiers, but most experience being in OU, NU)

Fluff:

• Comps for every tier
  • Experience in every tier
  • Officials in almost all tiers
  • Experienced manager so I can offer advice
Edited by KaynineXL