[PSL 8] Betting thread

1 minute ago, Kamimiii said:

You shouldn't I'm still at +6M from PSL bets and got to destroy some asses on top of that, good season for me.

wait who are you

The guy who beated you while you were fully prepared and took 1.8 m from your kamehame ass.

BTW, don't bring up random match making, it doesn't mean shit. Ask DoubleJ how many times I beated him in mm. He's still a better player than me if we were both prepared and would easily crush me.

u're the one saying one game means something when I beat everyone countless times on this fkin game. all i see is excuses when u dont have to justify anything. everyone on earth knows u're shit. 7 billion years on the game yet did nothing still pretends to be relevant, or tries to be. ik u have a job and u love underaged pixelized p*ssy thats cool but seriously i dont give a shit about ur life

if i would bring something it would be our slightly different PSL records for example, but once again idgaf dude you can spit all day it doesnt bother me, its just cringy that u try to get attention or idk what was the purpose of ur post, when none gives a fk about u except like 2 persons on the whole forums

19 minutes ago, BurntZebra said:

Sluaghmmo was a total random afaik so if you took bets with him and didn't middleman, you done fucked up

Hes old RNSC member apparently, has like a new alt every week

Id give him the benefit of the doubt and say he hasn't check forums lately but will probs pay shit soon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.