[PSL 8] Betting thread

Welcome to PSL 8 betting thread.

fPaHkZS.png

Rules:

Spoiler

-Tied matches are void

-Unplayed matches are void

-All activity win bets are void
-Bets over 1m may be mailed to @Noad as a middle man if any one of the two players feel its necessary
-Bets must be posted before the matches are played

-No betting against yourself (you can bet for yourself to win)

-Bets with a player who has been banned are void unless/until that player is unbanned

-No new bets until old betting debts are cleared

-Every long term bet needs to be confirmed by both players if it is taken after matches within the bet have already started

-Matches that have been changed due to subbed players are void (Unless taker agrees to keep the bet)

-Players that do not comply with these rules will be added to a Black List (I encourage other players not to take bets from these)

- Once you take a bet you may NOT retract that bet for whatever reason

-The only way you can have a bet retracted is if BOTH players agree on retracting the bet

-No shitpost on betting thread

How to bet

1. Your IGN

2. What match and which player you are betting on

3. What are you wagering and if you up to multiple takers

Ex. 

IGN:KoolTrainerXCIII

KoolTrainerXCIII vs BadNBoujee

Can take 3 times

Then wait to other player to take your bet

Disclaimer:

Take each bet with risk! Although unlikely, it is possible you can get scammed and I won't be held responsible to pay unpaid debts. 

Though players that do not comply will be added to a black list and all players will be warned when betting with those players

Lastly, good luck with your bets ^^

Edited by KoolT93

LONG TERM BETS

Spoiler

LeJovi - 1 to 5m Blazikens reaching playoffs - 500k on OldKeith's team dont making it to playoffs (Took by Maekaaay and OldKeith)

JIce - 1m Dragonites making playoffs

Torinnnnn - 3m on Machokes reaching playoffs (x2) - 3m on Eric dont playing playoffs (Took by Lejovi)

Didi - 500k on Dragonites making playoffs (x5)

Kamimii  - 2m on boosted monkeys making playoffs odds 2:1 (x5) 

Daryluguuson - 1m on Keith doesnt makin playoffs (Keith Took) - 1m on Blazikens making playoffs 

Dastan - 1m on Machockes or Dragonites winning PSL on 1:2 odds (x4)

Gbwead - 1m on Monkeys making finals (Took by DoubleJ)

Munya - 1m on Machockes winning PSL (Took by JIce)

Suneet - 5m on Dragonites top 6 on regular season - 2m Dragonites playing semis - 1m Dragonites reaching finals on odds 1:2 (took by Kimikozen) - 3m Machokes top 6 on regular season - 2m Machokes playing semis

Edited by KoolT93

WEEK 1 BETS

Spoiler

Zigh - 200k on he winning 

Lazaro - 500k on he winning

CaptainAwesome - 100k on Shiftrys winning SMOU match 

WEEK 1 TEAM BETS

Spoiler

Coolio - 300k on Dragonites over Blazikens (Lifestyle took)

SpartacusGD - 500k on Dragonites winning (Sweet took)

XPLOZ - 100k on monkeys (Rigamorty took)

Aftershocker  - 300k on Blazikens (Eric took)

Suneet - 500k on Dragonites>Blazikens

Edited by KoolT93

200k that ElCoolio, KaynineXL, EricTheGreat, and LifeStyle are selected as managers. Void if any drop out. The host nor his small council can take this bet (I'm currently not small council cuz of my application, so this isn't rigged). 

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

200k that ElCoolio, KaynineXL, EricTheGreat, and LifeStyle are selected as managers. Void if any drop out. The host nor his small council can take this bet (I'm currently not small council cuz of my application, so this isn't rigged). 

You're betting all 4 are selected? Or individually 

22 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

add your name to the list and an extra 100k and you got yourself a deal

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.