[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

IGN: GymLeaderGaryy

PokeMMO Team NoRe or whatever it is.

Experience: Spectated season 3, played all PSLs since Season 4. Like most players I bench-warmed my first season trying to help my team as best as I could under Kanzo's great managership. Then season 5 hit where Kanzo also managed the team which I barely got in, because Quint is the type of guy to afk in an auction. This is most likely the highlight of all my seasons as a player going 6-2. This season was also my most hyped and clutch season of all winning my playoffs match, but then having to play again, but in a tier I wasn't too experienced in a.k.a ORAS OU with only 15 minutes to make a team because of the Zeikooo/Osuki fraud, rekting Spaint(Love you) and getting whooped in finals cause of Lion throwing a tantrum about the 3 match rule(Also love you, you uguu). Then we have season 6 going under Baenines canines, having a better than decent record, losing interest in the game though. We did pretty well, but got unlucky and lost in the finals. Last but not least we have season 7 where I pretty much lost all motivation to play the game due to the staleness of it. I didn't want to be scum so I made sure I played all my matches for the lord himself, ElBoolio. I have also previously drafted a team for Baenines Canines.

Motivation: I miss the game, I want to have a reason to log on on forums that isn't Xatu's aut-... No, let's not do that. 

I really want to come back to the game, but currently I have no motivation whatsoever, and I know that being a PSL mannger will give me the motivation I need to start playing again. Not only that, but I truly do miss the community and watching matches like I used to. And I promise if I get picked I won't pull a Frexas and be sure to stay the whole season to help and motivate my players, no matter what may happen. No worries about that though, we'll win the season easyyyy.

Fluff: Some random girl I kissed a couple days ago told me I'm made to be a manager and the one I kissed yesterday told me I'm a beast. Also I have never ever lost a playoffs/finals match in all my seasons and to add to that, my teams have never ever gotten lower than 2nd place(B9s was in finals right?). 

Edited by ShadowGary

overToasted and Elcoolio should just merge and joint manage.. I mean, they're both the same annoying person - both of which suck at comp.

Toast isn't even old enough to manage so Coolio will have to hold his hand. At least this way Coolio doesn't have to waste a shit load of $$ buying a useless player.

Edited by KaynineXL
7 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

overToasted and Elcoolio should just merge and joint manage.. I mean, they're both the same annoying person - both of which suck at comp.

Toast isn't even old enough to manage so Coolio will have to hold his hand. At least this way Coolio doesn't have to waste a shit load of $$ buying a useless player.

Sadly, I would have to agree. ElCoolio and Toast would be the unmistakable same, if not for one keen difference: @Toast likes shit NBA teams. Now take KaynineXL and myself for example, he's white, I'm brown; he's short, I'm tall; he's ginger, I'm sexy black hair; he's bad, I'm badder, and most importantly he worships Isaac while I crumble Mountains. 

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Sadly, I would have to agree. ElCoolio and Toast would be the unmistakable same, if not for one keen difference: @Toast likes shit NBA teams. Now take KaynineXL and myself for example, he's white, I'm brown; he's short, I'm tall; he's ginger, I'm sexy black hair; he's bad, I'm badder, and most importantly he worships Isaac while I crumble Mountains. 

Yea but you and kaynine are both trash and we dont need much more of that. Collectively you have managed 4 or 5 times and won how many??

1 minute ago, DaftCoolio said:

Yea but you and kaynine are both trash and we dont need much more of that. Collectively you have managed 4 or 5 times and won how many??

we called u trash first u cant use that against us now

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

Ah the classic, Yes you are but what am I? You bad Coolio, can't even keep Zeb in SASS.

*pew pew

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

Zebra is great and all, but considering he cost you jovi, lifestyle, doc, murci, and others, I'm a little skeptical about your managerial skills when it comes to "trades." The council is always watching...

Choosing the PSL Host over a bunch of rejected managers? It seems you are about to make the same decision as I did... =)

18 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

dude u are the guy that likes the lakers pls