[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

3 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good afternoon everyone, someone PMed me about applying for a management position for PSL. I made my decision, and I decided to turn it down. It wouldn't feel right being a manager and filming the results. As a news reporter for PokeMMO, I feel that it is important to be fair on my coverage of PSL and a management position might taint that a little. Good luck to all the applicants! Let me know when the auction starts, so I can film it.

Think of it though, u record the matches, do dank commentaries ANDDDDDDD you have scouting for each person for ur team to take advantage of!! ez game ez life ez psl win #bestfriendsformanager

25 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good afternoon everyone, someone PMed me about applying for a management position for PSL. I made my decision, and I decided to turn it down. It wouldn't feel right being a manager and filming the results. As a news reporter for PokeMMO, I feel that it is important to be fair on my coverage of PSL and a management position might taint that a little. Good luck to all the applicants! Let me know when the auction starts, so I can film it.

I think you should reconsider your request. You would be one of the best managers so far and 100% chosen without hesitation because Zebra admires you. I mean you can't do worse than JJ and tor bro, go sign up. 

The managers that I would like to see so far are:

1. LKrenz

2. Jovi

If these two are not chosen, this season would be a disgrace. As captains last season, they have both proven they are very capable to manage a team and they are also key actors of the PokeMMO scene.

3. Laz

Very good player, but more importantly he has shown in the past that he is a serious competitor and he doesn't take PSL lightly.

4. Doc

I want good drama and I'm sure Doc will be able to deliver.

5. Keith

Old veteran of this game with a brilliant mind for pvp. I wonder how he would do as a manager.

6. Coolio

Meh, but he is the PSL7 champion, so it is only right that he gets a spot. Toast was his captain, so perhaps choosing Toast over Coolio would be good to change things up, but officially I need to go with Coolio over Toast because otherwise people will think I am bias for choosing too many Canadians. 

7. TheChampionMike/LifeStyle

I have noticed that they have both been signing up for several seasons now. They always put a lot of efforts in their sign up text and that is always a good sign imo.

8. DiDi

DiDi is DiDi, so he undeniably deserves a spot. He can also beat Zebra in any tier to prove that he is worthy of the title of PSL8 Champion. 

1 minute ago, gbwead said:

The managers that I would like to see so far are:

1. LKrenz

2. Jovi

If these two are not chosen, this season would be a disgrace. As captains last season, they have both proven they are very capable to manage a team and they are also key actors of the PokeMMO scene.

3. Laz

Very good player, but more importantly he has shown in the past that he is a serious competitor and he doesn't take PSL lightly.

4. Doc

I want good drama and I'm sure Doc will be able to deliver.

5. Keith

Old veteran of this game with a brilliant mind for pvp. I wonder how he would do as a manager.

6. Coolio

Meh, but he is the PSL7 champion, so it is only right that he gets a spot. Toast was his captain, so perhaps choosing Toast over Coolio would be good to change things up, but officially I need to go with Coolio over Toast because otherwise people will think I am bias for choosing too many Canadians. 

7. TheChampionMike/LifeStyle

I have noticed that they have both been signing up for several seasons now. They always put a lot of efforts in their sign up text and that is always a good sign imo.

8. DiDi

DiDi is DiDi, so he undeniably deserves a spot. He can also beat Zebra in any tier to prove that he is worthy of the title of PSL8 Champion. 

I'll take didi up on the #8 challenge. I can't promise he'll get a manager spot though. But if he wins, I'll donate another 1mil to PSL, if he wins he donates 1mil