[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

Just now, Parke said:

its cus youre potentially the worst manager of all time and the only one who misses half a season due to being in jail whats there not to love about that

Telf won no weeks

Lion placed behind me

I missed one week and it was the bye week, just think, if I don't manage who's gonna draft you

1 minute ago, Gunthug said:

damn torr sounds like you needed a better lawyer, hmu

Can I pay you in mmo money!

Just now, Torinnnnn said:

Telf won no weeks

Lion placed behind me

I missed one week and it was the bye week, just think, if I don't manage who's gonna draft you

Dw I only plan to manage this season, having you as a manager last season made me realise how low they set the bar

Not entirely sure what I'm even doing here but c'mon Eric, that's just uncalled for. The point of shit talking is to taunt your opponents so that the matches would have more spice since there's more to win and lose for. Aftershocker hasn't been even chosen as a manager yet so why to start to taunt such a chill guy at this point. And win rate of a season has nothing to do with someone's managing skills, have to get more creative than that.

Thoughts... by DoubleJ.

Looking through the list of would be managers, I have a few things to share, some questions to ask, and some mud to sling. This is all based on assumption and satire

• DiDi - You were unknown until Tor drafted you last season... your team sucked... and you're still unknown. Dunno about this one. 
  • Havsha - Your comps are bad and your managing skills probably the same.
  • EricTheGreat - You lucked out by winding up with three talented players that carried your ass to the promise land. Up against real managers this season you'll probs not even make the playoffs. 
  • TheChampionMike - I still ask myself "who" when I hear your name, but I guess you're staff or something. 
  • ElCoolio - The "choo choo" golden boy of PSL who relies on Toast to warm his jimmies at night. Why not watch the champion lose?
  • KaynineXL - Tbh, you're a little boring on the managerial side but if only to keep the VALE team alive why not. 
  • LifeStyle - Is it your time? Are you even ready? Can you even HYPE?
  • LeJovi - If you lose two weeks straight to start the season, what do you do then?
  • Linken - Mariachi-no.
  • Parke - You bad son. 
  • DoctorPBJ - A blackmailing, boycotting bastard. You a little hyperific, but can you work within the system?
  • Jice - You're bad too!
  • YungTor - You're the worst!
  • SirVector - Houndead.
  • Lazaaro - I think you need more experience and get a captain role before you step up to the big leagues. Although your application was on point imo.
  • Toast - You're Coolio 2.0, except worse. 
  • Telf - RIP The Soft Swamperts.
  • aftershocker - I don't think you're savage enough to manage, cuz like nice guys finish last they say. 
  • StriderxD - TJ my man, Matt Barnes ain't gonna save your draft history this season either. 
  • DoubleJ - Flexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Thoughts... by DoubleJ.

Looking through the list of would be managers, I have a few things to share, some questions to ask, and some mud to sling. This is all based on assumption and satire

• DiDi - You were unknown until Tor drafted you last season... your team sucked... and you're still unknown. Dunno about this one. 
  • Havsha - Your comps are bad and your managing skills probably the same.
  • EricTheGreat - You lucked out by winding up with three talented players that carried your ass to the promise land. Up against real managers this season you'll probs not even make the playoffs. 
  • TheChampionMike - I still ask myself "who" when I hear your name, but I guess you're staff or something. 
  • ElCoolio - The "choo choo" golden boy of PSL who relies on Toast to warm his jimmies at night. Why not watch the champion lose?
  • KaynineXL - Tbh, you're a little boring on the managerial side but if only to keep the VALE team alive why not. 
  • LifeStyle - Is it your time? Are you even ready? Can you even HYPE?
  • LeJovi - If you lose two weeks straight to start the season, what do you do then?
  • Linken - Mariachi-no.
  • Parke - You bad son. 
  • DoctorPBJ - A blackmailing, boycotting bastard. You a little hyperific, but can you work within the system?
  • Jice - You're bad too!
  • YungTor - You're the worst!
  • SirVector - Houndead.
  • Lazaaro - I think you need more experience and get a captain role before you step up to the big leagues. Although your application was on point imo.
  • Toast - You're Coolio 2.0, except worse. 
  • Telf - RIP The Soft Swamperts.
  • aftershocker - I don't think you're savage enough to manage, cuz like nice guys finish last they say. 
  • StriderxD - TJ my man, Matt Barnes ain't gonna save your draft history this season either. 
  • DoubleJ - #baisedmanager

who cares about the old host anyway? Not even relevant anymore imo.