[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

Lmao Eric's only achievement on this game was based on a popularity contest, most of the votes for Manager of the season were a joke, I remember Gazelnis vote being something like "I vote for Eric cuz I like him". I mean, why would he vote for Kaynine if they hate each other?

Kaynine's team obviously had the best performance during regular season, only reason he did not win the award is cuz most people who were voting have some sort of beef with him.

Also 

> Comparing being a manager with being a player, complete different roles, how are you even going to shit talk a player's record if you don't even play yourself? pooped af imo

Keep holding on to that sig cuz ur probably never achieving anything better.

5 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Lmao Eric's only achievement on this game was based on a popularity contest, most of the votes for Manager of the season were a joke, I remember Gazelnis vote being something like "I vote for Eric cuz I like him". I mean, why would he vote for Kaynine if they hate each other?

Kaynine's team obviously had the best performance during regular season, only reason he did not win the award is cuz most people who were voting have some sort of beef with him.

Also 

> Comparing being a manager with being a player, complete different roles, how are you even going to shit talk a player's record if you don't even play yourself? pooped af imo

Keep holding on to that sig cuz ur probably never achieving anything better.

The same 4 people start a circlejerk because they didn't make the cut last season. I've played PSL, I've played MMO, and managing is my favorite. Good first round loss today to a nobody, now I see why you're so adamant in this thread dawg

8 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

Lmao Eric's only achievement on this game was based on a popularity contest

Why would you say to that deluded idiot that he is popular?!? We won't hear the end of it now...

8 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

most of the votes for Manager of the season were a joke, I remember Gazelnis vote being something like "I vote for Eric cuz I like him". 

That was XPLOZ. Iirc his words were "because he is a nice guy" and knowing XPLOZ that was clearly a joke 

Edit: @EricTheGreat, you stole their manager spot only because you were better than them at kissing jj's ass and that is saying a lot considering they were in LYLE. Don't mistake you getting chosen over them as anything then lack of judgement on jj's part.

Edited by gbwead
Just now, EricTheGreat said:

The same 4 people start a circlejerk because they didn't make the cut last season. I've played PSL, I've played MMO, and managing is my favorite. Good first round loss today to a nobody, now I see why you're so adamant in this thread dawg

Lmao, click on the match buddy, I lost because my toaster that I call a laptop decided to fry.

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Edit: @EricTheGreat, you stole their manager spot only because you were better than them at kissing jj's ass and that is saying a lot considering they were in LYLE. Don't mistake you getting chosen over them as anything then lack of judgement on jj's part.

lmao I had hardly ever talked to Jj prior to season 7, if anything we had beef from all the team tournaments 

15 minutes ago, gbwead said:

it was also cuz I was forum banned, but ye he kissed that ass too much on the PSL threads, obv bias

6 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

nope, u just mirin

Tru im mirin u brah I wanna be like u

3 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

@ErrorGlumac these NØRE people has no balls and dont tag u when they trashtalk u, show em how its done

Oh no we are scared of the all mighty gluumuk

please save us @Aerun

Edited by BlackJovi

IGN: StriderXD

MMO Team: VVVV
Experience : Every season except 5 I think
Motivation: Been a part of PSL since season 1 , been a manager 2 seasons and placed third with a team full of upstarts, I know I can win this if I get one more shot .

Fluff: I know Niche players that do well ex. I got my boy Kanzo for 2k he went undefeated. I love drafting players with stuff to prove and letting them do just that (Looking at you Tor for not playing hota)

I know all the tiers adequately so can help and communicate with the team very well.

Also , Im tired to really shitty manager picks for drama, like yea I can pretend to hate people and start shit to get "PSL Drama" but fuck that I'd rather draft and cool team and win while doing stuff the way I like it.

Also you all need a brown manager with all these white guys getting picked #Equality

I can ask Matt Barnes for a recommendation again like last time if needed.

Edited by TJXD