[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

5 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

You in your own head. Last week we were fine and you were like "I'm feeling this nore HYPE!" You online?

Was hyped before last week sure, genuinely thought LYLE was going RIP and to me that was a fair reason to be kicked

To get kicked to feed your own ego just so you could get a manager spot... just nah, you know me... ive been here for ingame almost 5 years and ive always called out bullshit and this is some smelly bullshit

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Was hyped before last week sure, genuinely thought LYLE was going RIP and to me that was a fair reason to be kicked

To get kicked to feed your own ego just so you could get a manager spot... just nah, you know me... ive been here for ingame almost 5 years and ive always called out bullshit and this is some smelly bullshit

Oh Doc... you silly man you. Tis the internet. 

7 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

It's true, I hadn't realized yet but it was just a move to feed their own ego instead of that BS he wrote on the lyle thread 

7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

I regret following this thread

Could've just unfollowed without posting.

6 hours ago, Fabbroo said:

Stop disturbing, this thread is for manager signup

Callate nob de mierda

4 hours ago, Linken said:

Guys, this ain't the shit talk thread. Slight banter is fine but 4 pages of bullshit in a sign up thread for managers is to much

Good banter + salt =/= bullshit

1 hour ago, DaftCoolio said:

bro show some respek this guy gets qts and drunk all the time xddddddd

I surely prefer spending 24/7 in an online pokemon game just to brag about winning community combat because I have nothing else to brag about ;)

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

XD VGC???!?

E: I'll stop derailing now guys 

Didn't you quit?

IGN: Telf

PokeMMO Team:  Sass

Experience: I played in every psl since psl3 (won),psl4 (made it to the finals),Psl5 (made it to semi's), Psl6 (managed), Psl7 (got traded around but ended up in spart's team) 

Motivation: I Originally got my account unbanned to manage in psl and to be fair I did, but I didn't get picked. Lion just dropped out. I also want to prove that I can be a good manager because last time my team didnt do so hot (I blame it on the 10 tiers since it was the first season of that). And to prove that I pushed my players, just look at jostarr nobody really knew who he was and I bought him for 2k and he did a phenomenal job and I want to help out more people that way. I also want to get back into this game, and the money will help with that = )

Fluff: Been in the same team with you for a long time, just not now :(. Was also easier to get along with than gb :)

Edited by Telf
14 hours ago, Toast said:

IGN: overToasted

PokeMMO Team:  the best one, [SASS] #1. all the other teams are fake.

Experience: all of them because i'm the god.

S1: Winner with that delibird team. Carried the team with an undefeated record of like 1-0.

S2: Carried in UU with Noad's Jumpluffs. Craig sucked.

S3: Pretty much the only guy in TJ's Nidoking team. I was the king. Carried in UU once again.

S4: Carried the Legion team once again with a 6-1 record in UU. Captain of the team. Won best UU player, awards don't lie.

S5: It must be annoying saying I'm good but I'm good. Carried the Mountains to the playoffs. Not my fault my team was full of chokers.

S6: Captain of the West High Knights. I was pretty much troy bolton ballin on these nerds, carrying UU with jovi. Placed 3rd because Coolio was a shit manager. Hard to change stupidity

S7: Captain of the Human Caterpies, won the season because I was a great captain. Carried the team with a great 5-4 record, but it's what's in the heart that counts. Coolio was still a shit manager, but luckily I stopped him from doing anything stupid. @kevola will agree with me, couldn't let him trade you like that again. Doc might say he was the captain but I am the real captain.

overpaid every season ez.

Motivation: I want to prove why I'm the GOAT. I'm tired of carrying coolio's teams so I gotta prove my dominance as a manager. I'm practically Lebron James and Coolio is Tyronn Lue, I am the real manager. I'm also tired of being underpaid every season so I gotta prove all the other managers I know how to manage credits properly. Trust me, I'm asian. I've been in the comp environment since forever so I know my knowledge of the comp scene. I'd say I'm pretty respected around here, so I ain't gonna let anyone boss me around. Being manager is my way of showing my dominance over all the other scrub managers. Being the boss of SASS is like being the teacher in a children's daycare. Being manager will be ezpz.

tl;dr

my motivation is proving that i'm the best and will be the best manager. coolio sucks.e0Xqo4q.jpg

Fluff: the god of uu. idc what anyone else says. i carry all and will carry my team as a manager.

i would like to thank all my fans:

@Crimar@mayuuuuu@tinco @Imabetheverybest1 i'm doing this for you dad

i would also like to thank all the haters because you all motivate me

@DaftCoolio@KaynineXL@warriorfans

spurs #1

are you even old enough to manage?

Edited by Telf
dat double post though
55 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm just ashamed that @Toast called himself Lebron James and then linked himself to a picture of Bubba Chuck. Do you even know sports young man?! I predict his PSL team will be as bad as his NBA team. 

I'm Lebron James with his body and skillset, and AI with his handles and competitiveness

stop me now

(you cant)

Some would say that there are a lot of [NORE] representation in this thread. I, however, would disagree and say there is not enough.

IGN: aftershocker

PokeMMO team: GG [NORE]

Experience: Played in the past 3 PSL's, we don't speak of the last 2. Can't get drafted into bad teams if I manage instead amarite.

Motivation: IMO, manager spots should be given to good looking, active, social members of the game. I happen to be all 3. Looking for a new way to redeem myself after my last few performances and this is a perfect way to do so. I'm not dead or irrelevant like some of the other managers that have applied and I definitely have my eyes set on claiming the championship this season.

Fluff: I can speak spanish, but more importantly 

Spoiler