[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

Just now, Arimanius said:

BTW one thing I can say about @DoctorPBC is that he never stated he wanted to boycott the season or anything, in fact, he never got involved in what happened, not more than any manager would have, lot of players in our team wanted to show support so they didn't want to play their matches if I was taken the right to fight mine for something that wasn't my fault or that I couldn't even do anything about. He could do nothing if we didn't wanted to play but support us and still he told us at the end we would be better fighting and showing we could do it instead of running away in rage, that's what we did, sadly we couldn't win to get to the finale. Just trying to defend him for what's being said, serious or not.

Ari u a babe

let it be known every1

11 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

The fact that yall are uguuing about if you guys really knew it was a joke or not

or who got salty first

You mean these two?

When the scumbag doubles wannabe player meme tries to meme, rough

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

NurseEgo and DoctorEnigma, you know we make a good team bbg =)

Anyhoos, it was nice chatting with you again but I've gotta hoop now. 

U suck at hoops

=)

8 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

IuU7zYr.gif

1 minute ago, Toast said:

S6: Captain of the West High Knights. I was pretty much troy bolton ballin on these nerds, carrying UU with jovi. Placed 3rd because Coolio was a shit manager. Hard to change stupidity

S7: Coolio was still a shit manager

overpaid every season ez.

Motivation: I want to prove why I'm the GOAT. I'm tired of carrying coolio's teams so I gotta prove my dominance as a manager. I'm practically Lebron James and Coolio is Tyronn Lue, I am the real manager.

coolio sucks.

Fluff: the god of uu.