[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Haha please continue to let your ego feed you lies fam and do keep on believin' everything I post. It's quite amusing. 

Remember when Frags beat you in 2 straight matches for all the glory? Remember when you bragged about beating my Doubles Slaking and then got 2-0'd last season? Flexxxxxx with me my lad, flexxx with me. 

JJ I already called it off man, no need to fire shots

we all know I won the only doubles battle that mattered between us ;)

@JIceJDragon

You dirty piece of shit. Scamming and only returning the cash when it suits yourself, this is what low life scum do nowadays. You only gave the bet back because you wanted to bet/rejoin PSL and you knew that couldn't happen with your dirty little scam. You need to remove your application and just leave this community, you are some degenerate that nobody wants around anymore. I sincerely hope you are hurt by this message, because if you weren't, I'd be very very sad.

P.S Kill yourself

@DoctorPBC There you go my friend, that's how it's really done.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

@JIceJDragon

You dirty piece of shit. Scamming and only returning the cash when it suits yourself, this is what low life scum do nowadays. You only gave the bet back because you wanted to bet/rejoin PSL and you knew that couldn't happen with your dirty little scam. You need to remove your application and just leave this community, you are some degenerate that nobody wants around anymore. I sincerely hope you are hurt by this message, because if you weren't, I'd be very very sad.

P.S Kill yourself

but he already knows that, thats just an angry 12 yr old shit talking

I actually got you pissed off for a second, Jice is just gnna be like w/e you and 50 other people alrdy said that, be original fam

@JIceJDragon

P.S Kill yourself

hqdefault.jpg

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

but he already knows that, thats just an angry 12 yr old shit talking

I actually got you pissed off for a second, Jice is just gnna be like w/e you and 50 other people alrdy said that, be original fam

I weren't pissed xD I even liked your comments

Just now, JIceJDragon said:

hqdefault.jpg

nooo, I was so sad :(

pls, u liked the first one then realised I wasnt fucking around and fired back

Its ok K9, your salty tears were delicious for a second

No no...

I liked your comment and replied. You got salty about my comment and then it turned into something.

If anything, it's all on you.

I agree, JJ still treating my like shit, that's why I left the first time.

Its ok, JJ is just comedy too

talks about wanting to better existing players rather than recruiting new ones to fill holes

> kicks everyone and invites zeb

Just now, gbwead said:

how the fuck did you reply this fast?

I thought people already knew, im a timelord

Its ok, JJ is just comedy too

talks about wanting to better existing players rather than recruiting new ones to fill holes

> kicks everyone and invites zeb

I'm an enigma. You a meme with dreams. 

And a bad swimmer =)

BTW one thing I can say about @DoctorPBC is that he never stated he wanted to boycott the season or anything, in fact, he never got involved in what happened, not more than any manager would have, lot of players in our team wanted to show support so they didn't want to play their matches if I was taken the right to fight mine for something that wasn't my fault or that I couldn't even do anything about. He could do nothing if we didn't wanted to play but support us and still he told us at the end we would be better fighting and showing we could do it instead of running away in rage, that's what we did, sadly we couldn't win to get to the finale. Just trying to defend him for what's being said, serious or not.