[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

7 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

check the sig, and we both have one championship.

did u even make it into playoffs?

VALE (6) vs [MISC] Aesthetics Crew (4)

OU: LucasCisneros vs enchanteur

OUEpicVerde vs Raaidn
OUAbdou vs Maekaaay

UU: Osuki vs Sebat

UU: LeJovi vs Predakiller

NU: SejuaniSupport vs Lazaaro

NU: Miguelez vs Dolittle

Doubles: LuisPocho vs Lkrenz

DPP: Kimikozen vs Btooom!

VGC17: Rendiz vs Tryss

and to top it off, you traded maekay for Lucas.

You were one of those managers who are easily convinced into doing a bad trades. Tyvm <3 =D

Edited by KaynineXL
3 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

did u even make it into playoffs?

VALE (6) vs [MISC] Aesthetics Crew (4)

OU: LucasCisneros vs enchanteur

OUEpicVerde vs Raaidn
OUAbdou vs Maekaaay

UU: Osuki vs Sebat

UU: LeJovi vs Predakiller

NU: SejuaniSupport vs Lazaaro

NU: Miguelez vs Dolittle

Doubles: LuisPocho vs Lkrenz

DPP: Kimikozen vs Btooom!

VGC17: Rendiz vs Tryss

and to top it off, you traded maekay for Lucas.

You were one of those managers who are easily convinced into doing a bad trades. Tyvm <3 =D

Good thing one regular season week doesn't decide a season. Lucas and Mae are both very good players; Lucas just fit my team better than Mae did. All my trades benefitted my team. Can't say the same for yours

1 minute ago, EricTheGreat said:

Good thing one regular season week doesn't decide a season. Lucas and Mae are both very good players; Lucas just fit my team better than Mae did. All my trades benefitted my team. Can't say the same for yours

Well it made sure you didn't make semi's <3

Edited by KaynineXL
Just now, EricTheGreat said:

Keep trying to make jabs and start a feud to maintain relevance after multiple shortcomings, hoping it grants you a 3rd chance <3

I am making jabs because that's what traditionally happens in PSL, it's not my fault you're taking them so seriously. But please, do imply I'm doing it to maintain relevance, I just genuinely think you're pooped lmao. I hope we're both manager so I can screw you over again in trades, you're easy.

Pissing contest smh smd. Let me just whip out my dilly and show you young guns how to flexxx this season.

HYPE for the Crumpled Mountains! Down with the pretty boys, scumbags, and golden cult leaders. This is the PSL and we gonna run the show ez.

Just now, KaynineXL said:

You released/traded 90% of your original team

s2mYNFg.png

I mean, I could give u a nice long list

Enrrique and Dede were dead

Fab no showed battles for me

and the rest were just end of season business abusing the fact riga was last

At least I showed them dignity in release, I was just told I was gone and logged on to be teamless.... suprised u went back to that

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

I mean, I could give u a nice long list

Enrrique and Dede were dead

Fab no showed battles for me

and the rest were just end of season business abusing the fact riga was last

At least I showed them dignity in release, I was just told I was gone and logged on to be teamless.... suprised u went back to that

are you talking about me abandoning NORE? I don't really understand lol

6 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

You want managers that have proven experience abandoning their teams???

Look no further than @DoubleJ and @KaynineXL

But we all know host has to be biased so expecting them to be 2/8

LYLE for LYFE, but what about you my team jumping friend?

@BurntZebra never forget the blackmail boycott of PSL6 because this fakedoctor guy couldn't handle the rules

nah, was talking about you abandoning LYLE... go crawling back to them, watch them stab you in the back and then go crawling back to them again hue

If kicking me then reinviting within 24 hours is stabbing me in the back, then damn... I've been backstabbed a lot.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

LYLE for LYFE, but what about you my team jumping friend?

@BurntZebra never forget the blackmail boycott of PSL6 because this fakedoctor guy couldn't handle the rules

team jumping < getting kicked from LYLE because you wanted a better chance at PSL manager hue

Cant help my team trying to boycott, I told you as per "

• The manager shall inform the host as to why a match failed to be completed in the event that one fails"

I stopped it, but we can blame me hue

team jumping < getting kicked from LYLE because you wanted a better chance at PSL manager hue

Cant help my team trying to boycott, I told you as per "

• The manager shall inform the host as to why a match failed to be completed in the event that one fails"

I stopped it, but we can blame me hue

Haha please continue to let your ego feed you lies fam and do keep on believin' everything I post. It's quite amusing. 

Remember when Frags beat you in 2 straight matches for all the glory? Remember when you bragged about beating my Doubles Slaking and then got 2-0'd last season? Flexxxxxx with me my lad, flexxx with me.