[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

IGN: Parke

PokeMMO Team: VVVV

Experience: This'll be my fifth season, all 4 as player.

Motivation: I've always found myself doing alot more work than I should've in practically most teams I've been in so I figured why not do the managers job after all I've basically been doing it this whole fucking time. Seriously though, I've wanted to manage since last season and was too late with my signup then. 

Fluff: I'd like to say im always on top of things, whether it be scheduling my psl games on time or helping to get shit done within my team. I'm always active so dont really need to worry about me disappearing midway through the season.

IGN: DoctorPBJ

PokeMMO Team: [NORE]

Experience: All the PSL seasons

S1: Champion

S2: pfft

S3: pfft

S4: Champion

S5: Champion

S6: 4th place (would be third if Coolio wasnt a Showdown randoms lucker) as a manager

S7: Champion

Would include other competitive successes, but not sure its really necessary 

Motivation: I know what it takes to be a good manager, in my one season as manager I was dealt a shit hand and still finished above half the beta plebs that season. I have since taken a season back as a player and carried with an 8-2 record on the way to becoming the only player to win PSL 4 times (coolio is just a manager nab). I am determined to become the only PSL competitor to be a 5 time champion, and my goal is to have wins as both a manager and player and show all these other would-be managers what it takes to win as much as I have. Simply put, provided I dont get EnrriqueX like shenanigans early season, I will dominate

Fluff: 4 time PSL champion, been around forever, know my shit, 

5 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

IGN: LeJovi

PokeMMO Team:  [NORE]

Experience:  PSL 5 as a player under XPLOZ management, we had a solid squad, but luck wasn't with us...neither was fucking Robofiend, fuck you. 

PSL 6 as a player under coolio's casual shit team, idk how we made playoffs, Parke went 3-0 then 0-5, Coolio did the worst trade of all times... but toast and me OP and tried to carry from UU.

PSL 7 as captain (noob @Osuki) for VALE under K9's management, I set up the discord for the team and got everyone talking and bonding..Kay is a bad manager. 

Yeh, you had to make the discord cus ur a dumb shit and got banned on forums :x

4 hours ago, EricTheGreat said:

Someone's a little mad. You must be embarrassed to keep losing to all these "shit managers". Three seasons losing and losing manager of the seasons twice; only to go complain on the forums. Talk to me when you have one of these:CG0VJ3d.gif. Until then you have nothing I don't.

ITT: Lots of pathetic jabs being taken at me. Not easy having a target on your back after being the best. Hypee

Lkrenz should have got best manager, not you lols

IGN: JIce

PokeMMO Team:  [SASS] Secret Agents of Secret Stuff

Experience: 

PSL3 - Helped play doubles and DPP and lead the Narcissistic Nidokings to third place

PSL4 - Captain of the UFO and basically lead the entire thing myself and almost going undefeated in doubles again till leading UFO to third place

PSL5 - Almost went undefeated in doubles and helped the Road Ninjas into third place

PSL6 - Went like 5-2 in doubles and Baenines got to 2nd place

PSL7 - Came in midseason and rocked VGC with like 3-2 winrate and MISC was a top tier team that choked 

Motivation: I am willing to throw down and shit talk other managers as well as players for the entertainment of this season. I can communicate and motivate other players as well and have a pretty good relationship with most of the competitive players. I have a pretty decent knowledge about every tier including LC and the showdown tiers and have played most of the tiers if not all of them at one point. Although I havent been active until recently, not much has changed on the competitive scene and am willing to learn and fight for what I need to as a manager.

Fluff: You can ask all of the managers that I worked under that during the PSL season I was very active and willing to help with anything and even go as far as to learn a new tier to help out a team. I am a very fun and competitive person and understand that shade will be thrown but its all just a game. 

also... I paid off Sejuani. and HUGZ #1

Edited by JIceJDragon
1 hour ago, JIceJDragon said:

IGN: JIce

PokeMMO Team:  [SASS] Secret Agents of Secret Stuff

Experience: 

PSL3 - Helped play doubles and DPP and lead the Narcissistic Nidokings to third place

PSL4 - Captain of the UFO and basically lead the entire thing myself and almost going undefeated in doubles again till leading UFO to third place

PSL5 - Almost went undefeated in doubles and helped the Road Ninjas into third place

PSL6 - Went like 5-2 in doubles and Baenines got to 2nd place

PSL7 - Came in midseason and rocked VGC with like 3-2 winrate and MISC was a top tier team that choked 

Motivation: I am willing to throw down and shit talk other managers as well as players for the entertainment of this season. I can communicate and motivate other players as well and have a pretty good relationship with most of the competitive players. I have a pretty decent knowledge about every tier including LC and the showdown tiers and have played most of the tiers if not all of them at one point. Although I havent been active until recently, not much has changed on the competitive scene and am willing to learn and fight for what I need to as a manager.

Fluff: You can ask all of the managers that I worked under that during the PSL season I was very active and willing to help with anything and even go as far as to learn a new tier to help out a team. I am a very fun and competitive person and understand that shade will be thrown but its all just a game. 

also... I paid off Sejuani. and HUGZ #1

Lmao

Lemme do a real one cuz wynaut

IGN: YungTor

PokeMMO Team:  NORE (for now)

Experience: PSL 5 Hellacious Houndooms, PSL 6 Baenines, PSL 7 Manager of Kakuna Matatas

Motivation: I almost squeaked into the playoffs and won 9m last season and wouldve won it if GB didnt throw his last week. I learned from my mistakes last season and know i can do better... I mean can i really do worse than 7th place?

Fluff: I'm hungry

10 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

Lemme do a real one cuz wynaut

IGN: YungTor

PokeMMO Team:  NORE (for now)

Experience: PSL 5 Hellacious Houndooms, PSL 6 Baenines, PSL 7 Manager of Kakuna Matatas

Motivation: I almost squeaked into the playoffs and won 9m last season and wouldve won it if GB didnt throw his last week. I learned from my mistakes last season and know i can do better... I mean can i really do worse than 7th place?

Fluff: I'm hungry

I didn't throw last week, you just suck dude.

IGN: SirVector

PokeMMO Team: SASS

Experience: Managed twice, seasons 5 and 6. Clinched a playoff berth season 5, barely missed the playoffs season 6.

Motivation: Managing is a really great experience when you have the right group of players. Both teams that I have managed were a lot of fun for me and I would like to try and do the same for this upcoming season. Like any manager, I play to win every single week, regardless of the standings. I like to have fun in a competitive environment with a group that is willing to do the same. The manager role is really unique in that it teaches leadership qualities and teamwork to win every single week, and it also allows one to see the strengths and weaknesses of certain players more easily. 

Fluff: As a manager, I have made sure that my players are ready for each week and each upcoming week. To me, building a team that helps each other out right from the get go is absolutely paramount. I also make sure my players have many methods of contacting me easily about teambuilding or problems with scheduling a match. I have not had a problem with inactivity or lack of motivation from any of my players, so I hope to continue that good streak. I suppose I don't really cause any conflict during a season, I mainly like to keep myself under the radar and manage my team efficiently. 

IGN: Lazaaro

PokeMMO Team [NØRE]

Experience

Psl IV: Won it as a player.

PSL V: Won it as a player.

PSL VII: Eric fucked up, yet we did not bad.

Motivation

I wanna be manager because I know I will finish Top 3, I know the community very well whether they're big names or rising future stars.

I've seen "Moneyball" and I've witnessed previous seasons of PSL, I have an idea of which players I should get.  

With PSL being 8 tiers this time is a pro for me, I shall ensure to buy players who can guarantee  us a win each week, my players will be polyvalent, as they will be able to play different tiers if needed, predicting the lineup won't be an easy task.

I will also make sure there will be no conflicts among the team players, and I'm willing to help with practice and team building.

There will be 3 players council including myself who shall validate players teams before playing a match to make sure there are no flaws.

My team shall be called: " The Espadas "

Fluff

Active, know my shit, will behave professionally.

No attacks toward the host / council.

No essays.