[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

IGN: YUBELLLLLLLLLLLL
PokeMMO Team: SaKé

Experience: Firstly, I'm without any doubt one of the most active player in this game with a huge knowledge of our player base and many officials won. 
When it comes to my PSL experience I joined PSL 5 and 6 where my team ended 2nd in both sadly, but I finally got that 1st place with The Human Caterpie in PSL 7 carried by the beautifull @Toast.

Motivation: After being so close to win PSL 5 and 6 I was a bit salty and really wanted to win a PSL as a player, which I got as said above, and now I'd like to do the same as manager but with at least have that team spirit which is the most important thing in PSL to me. 
Building his own team with credits, that already present need to help my players in every possible way and hopefully make them better if I'm picked, with many other aspect of the role of manager that makes it look really exciting.

Fluff: Despite my english which isn't the best I really doubt that it disable what I intend to do if I'm picked and I understand it fairly well. 
Other than that I may not be the first person to shitpost or argue with dumb people on forums but you can be sure that all that time will be used to keep me focused on my team.

Thanks and super sorry for the late post

Just now, znk26 said:

Experience: Firstly, I'm without any doubt one of the most active player in this game with a huge knowledge of our player base and many officials won. 
When it comes to my PSL experience I joined PSL 5 and 6 where my team ended 2nd in both sadly, but I finally got that 1st place with The Human Caterpie in PSL 7 carried by the beautifull @Toast.

Motivation: After being so close to win PSL 5 and 6 I was a bit salty and really wanted to win a PSL as a player, which I got as said above, and now I'd like to do the same as manager but with at least have that team spirit which is the most important thing in PSL to me. 
Building his own team with credits, that already present need to help my players in every possible way and hopefully make them better if I'm picked, with many other aspect of the role of manager that makes it look really exciting.

Fluff: Despite my english which isn't the best I really doubt that it disable what I intend to do if I'm picked and I understand it fairly well. 
Other than that I may not be the first person to shitpost or argue with dumb people on forums but you can be sure that all that time will be used to keep me focused on my team.

axoa ghost ?

5 minutes ago, znk26 said:

but if you become manager how else will people get a two in one deal with @Osuki?

IGN: Oltan
Team: RISE
Experience: I was the golden player on DPP @ PSL 6 (See https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-494868104), decent VGC player @ PSL 7 I guess. I have been playing pokemon competitively since 2009-10 near the end of DPP as the most recent tier.
Motivation: @Suneet told me to do this, he won't shut up if I don't. I will do my utmost best if I am chosen as manager though, thriving for the gold.
Fluff: I promote winning to my players (See https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-494868104https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-494868104 and https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-494868104)

Note: Don't pick me pls

Edited by Oltan

And as the clock ticks past midnight, the host and the small council have decided the PSL managers for this season

Without further ado, the managers of season 8.

1. Elcoolio @DaftCoolio 

• Even though I removed the rule from prior seasons where the winning manager gets a guaranteed slot for the next season, it would still feel wrong to turn down the reigning champion of PSL. Although he might be a bad competitive player (CC's aren't officials m8), he somehow finds himself getting lucky buys (besides toast), and is a two-time PSL champion as a manager, and is coming back for that third PSL title.

2. LKrenz @LKrenz

• I'm sure this isn't a surprise to anyone as this man gets a manager slot this season, with his manager signup post getting 47 likes, which is obviously the best indicator of how well someone is capable of managing. Lkrenz was working behind the scenes as captain of Eric's team last season and has performed extremely well the past two seasons, giving him another one of the manager slots this season.

3. LifeStyle @LifeStyle

• We saw him last season try and fail to become a manager, as the pool of signups was a bit too competitive, but he was persistent like the little train that could, and he signed up again this season. He is one of the most active competitive players and is the head of the new and upcoming NORE team. Let's hope he does better than the PSL team he was on last season.

4. EricTheGreat @EricTheGreat

• Even though Eric may not be as good of a competitive player as some of the other applicants, he was awarded one of the manager slots for his dedication to PSL and his above average performance last season. Hopefully he won't be foiled by gbwead again this season, and will have more success than last season. He also has been the center of attention for some above-average shit talking in some of the PSL threads, which is always appreciated for some extra interest in PSL.

5. TheChampionMike @TheChampionMike

• Mike has been applying to be manager since at least season 6 and has shown his dedication to PSL the last few seasons, even though he wasn't selected to be a manager. He is the underdog pick of this pool of managers, but hopefully he will prove himself, and earn a reputation in the competitive community. Let's hope he keeps his moderation to a minimum though...

6. Yubel @znk26

• Yubel is a bit newer than other players, having only come around to relevancy in PSL 5, but he has earned quite the reputation with his excellent PSL performance and official wins. I think we're all interested if that competitive skill will transfer to managerial skills. I also hope he's a better frenchman than gbwead.

7. DoubleJ @DoubleJ

• This guy has been around the block to say the least. Hosting two seasons of PSL and being a three-time manager. I thought to myself, does this guy really need another chance to be a manager? His mountains peaked at 2nd place, but they also crashed and fell into 8th place. Either JJ will lead this team to a PSL championship, or he'll lead them into the ground again, and we can all laugh together at his PSL failures.

8. OldKeith @OldKeith

• New players be like who dis? To quote Rigamorty, "Living breathing salt mine," and "He gets so mad so easily he'd probably die" (in reference to PBC asking if he should post http://i.imgur.com/KftNv9a.png ). Keith is somewhat of a wild card this season. Even though he is not active in game, he was still dedicated to PSL last season and has always been a strong competitive player, and should be an interesting source of the mineral we all crave, salt. 

Reserves 

Congratulations to all of those who have been selected as managers. 

Sorry for those who were not picked this season. This has been a tough decision and there were many viable candidates for managers this season. Don't be discouraged though, sign up to be a player, and sign up to be a manager next season of PSL. PSL is all about the dedication.