[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

Just now, DaftCoolio said:

Must be getting salty because you're realizing how trash of a manager sign up yours is looking. Even Telf has a better chance of making manager, he only fucked it up once. You gone and fucked it up 3 times already. But hey you keep doing your little flexxx thing to get some attention, who knows it might work.  

When you realize you ain't got bars, you start repeating the same thing over and over. Is that all you got Boolio? This boy is just a snake in the grass amirite @LionKIng?

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

When you realize you ain't got bars, you start repeating the same thing over and over. Is that all you got Boolio? This boy is just a snake in the grass amirite @LionKIng?

Do these bars count?

rkSAznT.png?1

IuU7zYr.gif

Edit: I won two other times but that was just as a player and this is a manager thread

Edited by DaftCoolio
flexxx

Coolio savage as fuck

Also, why bother trashtalking, as the current manager champion, he has more of a chance of becoming manager than the rest of y'all

Edited by Suneet
Just now, DoubleJ said:

#repeatsyndrome#namedrop

You're yesterday's news ElFoolio. If I remember right @Vorred was the rightful S3 champ and even then you got zero cash and zero glory. Them Caterpies were just lucky I picked a lot of shit managers and you managed to rise to the top. 

At least I made the news at some point, except of course when you managed worse team of the season in s3.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

#repeatsyndrome#namedrop

You're yesterday's news ElFoolio. If I remember right @Vorred was the rightful S3 champ and even then you got zero cash and zero glory. Them Caterpies were just lucky I picked a lot of shit managers and you managed to rise to the top. 

Just lucky............

Image result for this nigga

If Zeb has any stones he wont pick a 3 time failure as a manager again, id argue telf would be a better pick

10 minutes ago, DoctorPBC said:

Just lucky............

Image result for this nigga

If Zeb has any stones he wont pick a 3 time failure as a manager again, id argue telf would be a better pick

It would also be completly unfair to the other potential managers if JJ got a 4th shot at manager out of the 6 seasons he could have been. Some never had a chance to manage once.

Edited by gbwead
2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

hey man the great god linken told you to back off, you should. He's also -OUs only pikachu user-

scary 

u wot m8 i use my bae pikachu in every OU game i play

love the shit talk; tskr (too short keep going)

IGN: Schuchty

PokeMMO Team:  RNG

Experience: Players in psl 4 ( with Riga my worst psl because riga is bad :) , psl 5 with lion ( play double , fuck the double, but we won ) ,psl 6 best OU players (  win with kizhaz KARAMELLO KOMMALLAS !!!) and psl 7 ( Rip OutragingLion )

Motivation: proove my superiority and rekt the noob like DoubleJ , and fucktop the psl8 because i hate zebra he think i'm lucky noob !

Serious, I like PokeMMO and the people here. PSL is the best, I want to represent the community in the greatest community event. I learn the pvp players well and will choose the crème de la crème.

Fluff: gb and xploz = bad managers, schuchty = #1 !

Yeah uh huh I'm the bad one because you went like 0-400 that season and then had the audacity to do well the next season. 

And all the money I lost that season because of the bets I made because I had such faith in you. You hurt my heart schuchty 

Edited by Rigamorty
2 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Yeah uh huh I'm the bad one because you went like 0-400 that season and then had the audacity to do well the next season. 

And all the money I lost that season because of the bets I made because I had such faith in you. You hurt my heart schuchty 

Rip Schuchty's application now...

1 minute ago, Rigamorty said:

Fuck Double HAX ! 

you never seen my match