[PSL 8] Manager Signup Thread - MANAGERS SELECTED

41 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Is this where I mention you've only got 2 official wins in the span of over 4 years, and one was a leaderboard tournament with only 14 people?

EDIT: Buy some more tickets, maybe you'll get lucky =)

Is this where I mention you've managed three times without winning even once, and one was when you got worst team?

45 minutes ago, DaftCoolio said:

Is this where I mention you've managed three times without winning even once, and one was when you got worst team?

back off

JJ is mah Dancer #1

6 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

How does it feel to know daftretro never really cared about you? Or that SASS will never win a TT? Or that @Toast will probably get a manager spot over you. 

Don't worry bb, I'll be sure to bid you up so you'll get to say you went for more than 2k.

14 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

How does it feel to know daftretro never really cared about you? Or that SASS will never win a TT? Or that @Toast will probably get a manager spot over you. 

Don't worry bb, I'll be sure to bid you up so you'll get to say you went for more than 2k.

Must be getting salty because you're realizing how trash of a manager sign up yours is looking. Even Telf has a better chance of making manager, he only fucked it up once. You gone and fucked it up 3 times already. But hey you keep doing your little flexxx thing to get some attention, who knows it might work.