PSL Season 8 General Thread

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Osuki's Angels, oh I mean @znk26's squad with the shit name, The Boosted Monkeys, for advancing into the finals. They played great and The Machoke lord @gbwead came through afterall to clutch that tight win against JesusPocho. Sure wish he was there for us in the semis... cough cough...

Also, respect to the Blazikens for finishing this week. It's a damn tough road when you don't have the hax to carry you, but you tried your best. 

"All I see are dead bodies, dawg" ~ @BlackJovi

Welcome to the after life dawg =)

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

You're so pathetic but hey I'll let you rage in your vomit with your siblings while I get that finals spot, have a good day.

Let me just use the team gbwead used every week that jj helped make for him while he fondles me balls and call it my own. If you haven't noticed, I'm actually happy you won blue eyes white gayboy. I'll continue with this emesis that you speak of though. 

12 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Let me just use the team gbwead used every week that jj helped make for him while he fondles me balls and call it my own. If you haven't noticed, I'm actually happy you won blue eyes white gayboy. I'll continue with this emesis that you speak of though. 

So because I don't have doubles comps (10 total) and I pick a pre built team by the guy I trust the most in the game about teambuilding, he played and not me.

First of all I spent time analysing Luis, lots of hours. Second I actually tried to pick a 1st game team that was good overall with the pros of 1) being good against what pocho usually plays, 2) being offensive af so I get him to play 2 fake outs or hyper defensive stuff and not his usual ACAPULCO! Male Dragonite FireBlast HP Fly ES SP because it wrecks my second team, being the one XPLOZ and I discussed about, which was waaaaaaaaaay more stally, double leech aroma OP.

Happened Gb suggested me a hyper offensive teambuild, that fit perfectly to what I needed.

Never said I had builded these teams. But I spent a lot of my free time this week analysing my opponents and what he was possibly gonna bring to our bo3. Everything happened according to my plans and 2-0'd Luis for the week despite getting haxed because jajaja afterall.

Edited by Kamimiii
2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

So because I don't have doubles comps (10 total) and I pick a pre built team by the guy I trust the most in the game about teambuilding, he played and not me.

I love that you responded to me after I mentioned my new friend and lover gbwead, but when Kimi straight up says you were coached in the other thread you ignore. Lub you too. If you dubs God now, then no more Kameme. Fight me in game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from being boring, I think this PSL will go down as the "RISE OF THE MEMES"

@DarylDixon beat KingBowser to save his team and give them the opportunity to advance past my aptly named Machokes.

@Kamimiii carried the Monkeys Doubles tier in the playoffs and surprised everyone with a stellar performance. 

@Gazelli jumped on another alt and played in secret once again. 

@Kizhaz lost every week that his team won and was carried to another win. 

@Hotarubi was haxed in Week 1. 

@notmudkip0 was a damn savage and saved the Machokes in Week 7.

@Bilburt toppled Raaidn in Week 7. 

@Tranzmaster stayed bad with an 0-5 record, unfortunately.

31 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Aside from being boring, I think this PSL will go down as the "RISE OF THE MEMES"

@DarylDixon beat KingBowser to save his team and give them the opportunity to advance past my aptly named Machokes.

@Kamimiii carried the Monkeys Doubles tier in the playoffs and surprised everyone with a stellar performance. 

@Gazelli jumped on another alt and played in secret once again. 

@Kizhaz lost every week that his team won and was carried to another win. 

@Hotarubi was haxed in Week 1. 

@notmudkip0 was a damn savage and saved the Machokes in Week 7.

@Bilburt toppled Raaidn in Week 7. 

@Tranzmaster stayed bad with an 0-5 record, unfortunately.

pls, i registered with cathshf everybody knew. i just played officials on a diff account. had nothing to do with psl. its hard staying undercover in my case

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.