PSL Season 8 General Thread

2 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

I think every team name should be Team Riga just all with a different color to tell them apart. How much do you guys think I have to bribe zebra to make it happen?

Your first born son and Daryl.

Right now, each team needs to prepare for 2-3 doubles duels per week and I don't see why the same player has to play for these 2-3 duels. I feel there would be more hype and there would also be more players involved in this 8 tiers psl if we allowed different players to play these doubles duels. I'm not saying here that it would be mandatory to have a different player for each Doubles duel or that this suggestion should be considered for this psl season. 

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Right now, each team needs to prepare for 2-3 doubles duels per week and I don't see why the same player has to play for these 2-3 duels. I feel there would be more hype and there would also be more players involved in this 8 tiers psl if we allowed different players to play these doubles duels. I'm not saying here that it would be mandatory to have a different player for each Doubles duel or that this suggestion should be considered for this psl season. 

@gbwead caring about doubles? Shit, being in JJ's team is already affecting him

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.