PSL Season 8 General Thread

Just now, Havsha said:

and its way too easy to dismiss different opinions by claiming its blatant stupidity

and yet facts remain facts; enchanteur bested everyone he faced this season. The people claiming he is undeserving of the title are just jealy uguus. They say ZDFire or Zebra are more deserving because they won against better opponents than the ones enchanteur had to face, but they turn a blind eye at the fact that both Zebra and ZDFire lost once. If they were 6-0, I would totally agree that they deserve the title more than Enchanteur, but they are 6-1 and that should mean something.

13 minutes ago, gbwead said:

and yet facts remain facts; enchanteur bested everyone he faced this season. The people claiming he is undeserving of the title are just jealy uguus. They say ZDFire or Zebra are more deserving because they won against better opponents than the ones enchanteur had to face, but they turn a blind eye at the fact that both Zebra and ZDFire lost once. If they were 6-0, I would totally agree that they deserve the title more than Enchanteur, but they are 6-1 and that should mean something.

B-b-but Daryl

19 minutes ago, gbwead said:

what are u talking gb bro? 6-2 and 6-1 respectively > 9-0 ffs

EDIT: Fixed right stats

Edited by Arimanius
1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

Yup the ones rooting for enchanteur super hard definitely aren't ass lickers @DaftCoolio

we're not, since it was demonstrated even after the vote was made and even till that last match in a tie breaker that he was the right vote 10000000000%. how can you be if it's stupidly obvious? you can't.

3 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

we're not, since it was demonstrated even after the vote was made and even till that last match in a tie breaker that he was the right vote 10000000000%. how can you be if it's stupidly obvious? you can't.

uguu its an opinion lmao, give up

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

It's not an opinion when 3 people voted for enchan and then all 3 suspiciously changed their vote when zeb called for a tie breaker revote.

Well i dont have anything to do with that, I was just saying in the prediction thread that I believe zdfire deserved it more, and apparently im an autsitic poop for that lmao. Anyway the awards are extremely biased when only managers vote so who cares.

Who cares lol he fucking 9-0d, pretty sure he is happy with that record and doesn't need everything else. Let's not forget PSL is about glory and not cashprize, 1M on this game is negligeable and I believe having the whole competitive community recognizing you as a fucking beast is worth more than something you can grind in 4 hours.

GG enchanteur.

And GG best player of the season cause he did great too so he still deserved the title imo, even if it's a BIT biased not to award a 9-0 player but a 6-1 one, cause enchanteur can hardly improve next season and he did perfect this time, but w/e.

Fuck haters seriously chill a minut it's just a game, even if it's unfair just shut up and clap for the players nominated. Being on the podium is great too.

Choosing best player. Hmm. If you rate best player with looking their opponents. You must first decide points of their each player with their success in PSL (total PSL carrier). If you guys are too lazy to research that, then 9-0 best score. Otherwise everything else trashtalk. Voting for mvp ? Meaningless if there are not 2 players with same scores.

Edited by FinnTheMember
1 hour ago, Kanzo said:

100% agree with this. 

I kanzo manager of  2 succesfull  teams in PSL. probably 2 biggest teams of all time in psl history.

that have did incredible stuffs with.  week in week out 8-0ing other shitty psl teams. I vote Toast for MVP.

Reveal hidden contents

its my oppinion gtfo.

Im secretly the success of those teams

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.