PSL Season 8 General Thread

7 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I feel like this is a gluumac meme that I missed 

oh I forgot to tag you, we all missed it. When I noticed, I had to tag draekyn and aerun for them to notice aswell, its in the player signups lmao 

found it: 

Edited by BlackJovi
4 minutes ago, Maekaaay said:

"Take initiative in contacting your opponent by mailing in game to their username (non-English people typically are less active on forums, so this is important with them)"

Isn't there something wrong here ? i mean, you have to sign up on forum for this event so the least you can do is checking forum to make your duel happen nope ?

I mean its not like zebra said the forums was the main way people should contact each other right?

On 5/23/2017 at 2:31 PM, BurntZebra said:

the primary method of contact be done using the forum messaging system

36 minutes ago, Maekaaay said:

"Take initiative in contacting your opponent by mailing in game to their username (non-English people typically are less active on forums, so this is important with them)"

Isn't there something wrong here ? i mean, you have to sign up on forum for this event so the least you can do is checking forum to make your duel happen nope ?

No point mailing them in game either because it'll probably end up being a no contest anyway 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.