PSL Season 8 General Thread

13 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Smh @DaftCoolio make this man a thumbnail

She is complete, no need to worry. I am going to get to spicing up the auction footage! Thank you everyone for your patience, much appreciated!

Spoiler

I just realised, @Billla has a Quilfish tournament, so I have to film that first before I get carried away with my editing.

Spoiler

I am done filming this tournament, now time to put my nose to the grindstone!

Edited by Bestfriends
done filming Qwilfish's Water Clash
3 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

Roy Rogers news

fast, accurate, and 4 days late...

hype tho

3 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Bro, he's just spicing up his unedited video content!

Good evening everyone, as of the time I am posting this comment, I am 2/3 done with the footage. Here is a Roy Rogers Update Log on my work...

Spoiler

1. Enhanced the moment gbwead and DoubleJ were excited about each other.

2. Kept the trolling like what fred wanted.

3. Added disclaimer about EricTheGreat's thumbnail.

I am at the 2 hour mark approximately.

Just now, DoubleJ said:

Bestfriends, never stop being you. 

I appreciate the complement! I am at the 3rd hour of my video, so I have 30 more awesome minutes to enhance, then I can publish the video! I know that some people want to see the Qwilfish tournament, so I want to publish that tonight and then around the morning to afternoon, I want to publish the PSL auction.

4 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I appreciate the complement! I am at the 3rd hour of my video, so I have 30 more awesome minutes to enhance, then I can publish the video! I know that some people want to see the Qwilfish tournament, so I want to publish that tonight and then around the morning to afternoon, I want to publish the PSL auction.

not trying to overfill your schedule, but it would be nice if you did interviews with the managers. something like one per week.

Good morning everyone, as of the time I am posting this comment, I am officially done enhancing the footage. It is going to take a while for my editing software to write my enhanced version on my computer. Once written, I can publish the video which might take a couple of hours (that is usually the wait time for long YouTube videos like this). My goal today is to get the PSL auction published.

2 hours ago, OldKeith said:

not trying to overfill your schedule, but it would be nice if you did interviews with the managers. something like one per week.

Hello OldKeith, it was nice seeing you in game. I do not know the Discord addresses of each manager and tracking them down is going to be a little difficult, yes I can PM them, but they are probably scheduling training times for their players. Here is another possibility, you can lobby @BurntZebra to have a separate YouTube room for me so I can conduct these interviews each week.

11 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Hello OldKeith, it was nice seeing you in game. I do not know the Discord addresses of each manager and tracking them down is going to be a little difficult, yes I can PM them, but they are probably scheduling training times for their players

Wait, as a manager you have to talk to your players?

FINALLY!!!!!! IT IS HERE!!!!! THE FOOTAGE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

I've been working on it most of the night and I am pleased to give you my PSL footage!!!!

Without further ado, lets give you what everyone in this thread has been waiting for:

Spoiler
Spoiler

For the lead thumbnail, I picked the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos and CEO of Walmart Douglas Mcmillion since the feud between Walmart and Amazon is quite well known.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.