The Tentative Schedule*:

Now -> May 29th - Manager Sign ups and selection

May 29th -> June 11th - Player Sign ups and auction/draft

June 18th/19th - Week 1 Starts

July 16th - Midseason stuff going on

August 13th - Playoffs begin

August 27th - Final Championship Matches

*subject to change

Is this still standing? if not edit op please.

Good evening everyone, I found a person to work on a thumbnail for me. I gave her the contents needed to make it, but there is a catch. She is quite a busy person in real life, so I am waiting on her to have a moment to construct my PSL thumbnail. I need that thumbnail to edit my PSL footage, so I plan on editing the tape once I get the thumbnail. Both of us had a general deadline for the thumbnail for tomorrow (for me anyways, she is on a different timezone).

Spoiler

Don't worry @fredrichnietze, the PSL footage is going to remain unedited, but I have to put a disclaimer because of EricTheGreat's avatar on discord.

2 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

Good evening everyone, I found a person to work on a thumbnail for me. I gave her the contents needed to make it, but there is a catch. She is quite a busy person in real life, so I am waiting on her to have a moment to construct my PSL thumbnail. I need that thumbnail to edit my PSL footage, so I plan on editing the tape once I get the thumbnail. Both of us had a general deadline for the thumbnail for tomorrow (for me anyways, she is on a different timezone).

Hide contents

Don't worry @fredrichnietze, the PSL footage is going to remain unedited, but I have to put a disclaimer because of EricTheGreat's avatar on discord.

what's wrong with my avatar

6 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Reveal hidden contents

Smh @DaftCoolio make this man a thumbnail

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.