PSL Season 8 General Thread

2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Taped all of PSL! I look forward to publishing the video!

if you edit out my trolling i will come to your house and fill the pipes with glow in the dark neon pink dye right before you take a shower and sign you up for every brony everything there is so your mail box will overflow and all your neighbors will think your gay.

1 minute ago, fredrichnietze said:

if you edit out my trolling i will come to your house and fill the pipes with glow in the dark neon pink dye right before you take a shower and sign you up for every brony everything there is so your mail box will overflow and all your neighbors will think your gay.

Good news Fred, I plan on leaving the tape uneditted, although (like last session), I plan on taping a disclaimer. This time, I might put music for each round. The main reason why I need to put a disclaimer is due to EricTheGreat's avatar on Discord. I cannot describe his avatar on here due to it being against Forums Etiquette.

6 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

jeez that's like worst that can happen XD

The team matchups are here!

http://challonge.com/PSL8 -> for all future weeks and standings

The first week's matchups are

The Schwifty Shiftrys   vs The Hungry Salamences 

The Flocking Buzzwoles vs The Machoke Artists

The Gain Train  vs The Boosted Monkeys

The Brave Blazikens vs The Driftveil Dragonites

Managers, send me your lineups by June 11th, 5:00 PM EST

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.