PSL Season 8 General Thread

2 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

I think even if he was trash talked he wouldn't answer 

That's cause I don't need to. What I do know is that sometimes I get criticized for some decisions I make (like playing OU last season against Guerinf or trading for the first pick this one). When I do that, I know the risks I'm taking. In the end they can turn out right or wrong, but if they go wrong, believe me, I will be the first to criticize myself and blame myself for learning from my mistakes and improving.
  That is why I don't need to enter into the trash talking game, I prefer to ignore them and only take into account some constructive criticism.

3 minutes ago, LKrenz said:

That's cause I don't need to. What I do know is that sometimes I get criticized for some decisions I make (like playing OU last season against Guerinf or trading for the first pick this one). When I do that, I know the risks I'm taking. In the end they can turn out right or wrong, but if they go wrong, believe me, I will be the first to criticize myself and blame myself for learning from my mistakes and improving.
  That is why I don't need to enter into the trash talking game, I prefer to ignore them and only take into account some constructive criticism.

For the record, picking OU was the best decision for you guys and that is what we feared the most. We were really hoping you would pick Doubles. The reason why there was criticism on my part regarding that decison is simply because you guys were our opponents. Also, I already know Eric was useless, but thanks for confirming that you were the decision maker.

2 minutes ago, gbwead said:

For the record, picking OU was the best decision for you guys and that is what we feared the most. We were really hoping you would pick Doubles. The reason why there was criticism on my part regarding that decison is simply because you guys were our opponents. 

I knew that, I'm not talking about you.

5 minutes ago, gbwead said:

Also, I already know Eric was useless, but thanks for confirming that you were the decision maker.

I don't agree with that, I gave my opinion of what I thought would be better, but I gave him the final decision, I would do whatever he wanted. We made the decision together.

3 hours ago, LKrenz said:

eres un nob como sea

23 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

LF someone to post pick predictions

E: I tried, and shit gets rough after around 10th pick

Spoiler

1. LKrenz - could be anyone

2. DoubleJ - zeb

3. TheChampionMike - enchant 

4. OldKeith - gbwead

5. Elcoolio - lol not toast

6. DoubleJ - kay

7. LifeStyle - jovi

8. Yubel - osuki (only falling this low bc bs fluff for yubel to scoop after everyone passes)

9. Yubel - schuchty

10. LifeStyle - doc

11. EricTheGreat - LKrenz brother 

12. OldKeith - guerinf

13. Elcoolio - verde

14. TheChampionMike - sweet

15. EricTheGreat - LKrenz other brother

16. EricTheGreat - LKrenz cousin 

Edited by DiDi
1 minute ago, DiDi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. LKrenz - could be anyone

2. DoubleJ - zeb

3. TheChampionMike - enchant 

4. OldKeith - gbwead

5. Elcoolio - lol not toast

6. DoubleJ - nik

7. LifeStyle - jovi

8. Yubel - osuki (only falling this low bc bs fluff for yubel to scoop after everyone passes)

9. Yubel - schuchty

10. LifeStyle - doc/kay

11. EricTheGreat - LKrenz brother 

12. OldKeith - guerinf

13. Elcoolio - kay/verde

14. TheChampionMike - sweet

15. EricTheGreat - LKrenz other brother

16. EricTheGreat - LKrenz cousin 

if managers give osuki to yubel they're dumb as fuck, also I dont think life will use his first pick on me but we'll see I guess. Also nik didn't sign up nerd 

IMO, 

1. LKrenz - Frags is obv

2. DoubleJ - Zeb because biased host is a +

3. TheChampionMike - Gbwead toss up between GB and Osuki, either could 3/4

4. OldKeith - Osuki see above

5. Elcoolio - me, I see myself going higher than last time, and id argue im the best of the rest (rip Lkrenz and JJ)

6. DoubleJ - Kingbowser because LYLE

7. LifeStyle - Jovi because NORE

8. Yubel - walpayer because OP

9. Yubel - schuchty french connection

10. LifeStyle - giantpipe idk just guessing at this point

11. EricTheGreat - DestructX is he good still?

12. OldKeith - Guerinf probably is still good

13. Elcoolio - Lazaaro idk

14. TheChampionMike - Sweetforu LC value?

15. EricTheGreat - Bluebreath usually pretty good

16. EricTheGreat - Arimanius been AFK but uber good if he can clutch

Well I'll do mine I guess 

1. LKrenz - Frags - idk why

2. DoubleJ - Zebra

3. TheChampionMike - Osuki / Sweet

4. OldKeith - Gbwead - was his manager, decent player, probs gonna be managing for a 2nd season kek

5. Elcoolio - Doc even tho he bad 

6. DoubleJ - DestructX / KB (LYLE circlejerk etc, plus bowser is probably decent at SM OU)

7. LifeStyle - Hotarubi

8. Yubel - Osuki (if managers are dumb) or SejuaniSupport 

9. Yubel - Everyone predicting schuchty xdd, he either goes for Guerinf or Destruct/Toast 

10. LifeStyle - Enchanteur

11. EricTheGreat - Lazaaro / ZDFire

12. OldKeith - Arimanius / XPLOZ

13. Elcoolio - Laz if available / toast I guess lmao

14. TheChampionMike - Walpayer  / spartacus 

15. EricTheGreat - Whoever doesn't get picked from above ^

16. EricTheGreat - Idk man, probably sasawokx cuz he said he was good. Maybe schuchty if available

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.