PSL Season 8 General Thread

2 hours ago, LifeStyle said:

Hey Des didn't namedrop me, feelsgud.

Can't namedrop all managers though. The plan is to namedrop just a few in order to lower your value so that you can raise the value of the rest of the team you end up in. Not gonna work.

Just now, OldKeith said:

Can't namedrop all managers though. The plan is to namedrop just a few in order to lower your value so that you can raise the value of the rest of the team you end up in. Not gonna work.

Nah he just knows I'm lit

2 hours ago, Kizhaz said:

It's called Unofficial Tournaments. Although occasionally you get off topic threads that get in the way of PSL action

Depends how you look at it. One can argue that during the PSL, the other small tournaments are suffocated by all the PSL threads. It's worth discussing among staff at the very least. I am sure there will be sufficient content for a new subforum. The only understandable concern is that the league is player-run completely.

7 hours ago, Noad said:

Thinking of starting a staff fund raising drive this weekend for PSL. Get some staff together for EV training and levelling service in exchange for donations to PSL. Possibly breeding too. Would anyone be interested in that? 

haha 

7 hours ago, Noad said:

Thinking of starting a staff fund raising drive this weekend for PSL. Get some staff together for EV training and levelling service in exchange for donations to PSL. Possibly breeding too. Would anyone be interested in that? 

I have quite a few UTs and some millions. If some staff member would want to help me out and contribute to PSL at the same time I am open for suggestions

E: Rachel excluded, she has done enough for me already

E2:

Obv willing to overpay for sake of PSL itself

Edited by RysPicz

Where I think that having people who haven't managed before get a chance to prove themselves is a great idea, I do also think that giving Coolio (the current champion) the opportunity and automatic manager if he chooses to is the fair thing to do as obviously winners defend their titles, that's how it works... Would be cool to see things switched up again, however, please for the love of god do not fucking give Eric manager again lmfao

9 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

Just wonderin... is anyone planning on doing a betting thread this season? or should I just do it again

Yeah I don't think you doing a betting thread is such a great idea fam

Edited by Parke
6 minutes ago, Parke said:

Yeah I don't think you doing a betting thread is such a great idea fam

Well yea... but I did pay him off and I think I did the best job of keeping it up to date and updated it constantly unlike anyone else that has even done it

If anyone else would like to step up to the plate and do it like Tor tried... be my guest

Just now, JIceJDragon said:

Well yea... but I did pay him off and I think I did the best job of keeping it up to date and updated it constantly unlike anyone else that has even done it

If anyone else would like to step up to the plate and do it like Tor tried... be my guest

Yeah that I agree with, I mean I'm sure that you'd do a good job obviously I know you as a friend and shit so I know you'd be okay, but for big bets needing a middleman then I don't know exactly how much others may trust you with being that guy. Who knows though, if no one else steps up, then go for it I say

Just now, KoolT93 said:

If no one sees a problem I would love to get that going

Noad just told me she was fine with middlemanning any bets over 1mil but if ur looking for any like examples to go off its this thread

and heres a few tips before you start

1. Update every like monday morningish cuz if we are starting the week on Sunday still... a LOT of bets happen Sunday night and its a lot of stress to update through the week

2. Dont take any shit from players that constantly want u to update the thread... bcuz its not gonna happen

3. You'll probably get a few players that just dont want to pay their bets... blacklist them even though theres not really a consequence with it

4. Post in the thread the matches for the week so that players can just look at ur thread and copy and paste 

2 hours ago, JIceJDragon said:

Noad just told me she was fine with middlemanning any bets over 1mil but if ur looking for any like examples to go off its this thread

and heres a few tips before you start

1. Update every like monday morningish cuz if we are starting the week on Sunday still... a LOT of bets happen Sunday night and its a lot of stress to update through the week

2. Dont take any shit from players that constantly want u to update the thread... bcuz its not gonna happen

3. You'll probably get a few players that just dont want to pay their bets... blacklist them even though theres not really a consequence with it

4. Post in the thread the matches for the week so that players can just look at ur thread and copy and paste 

How u gona get Noad to middleman when she on DnD 24/7 @Noad

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.