PSL Season 8 General Thread

6 minutes ago, gbwead said:

5th/6th place = successful season. gtfo lol.

3rd place regular season, beat the finalists, kept competitive spirit rather than destroy it like you, manager of the season, etc. Our one bad week happened at a bad place, can't do much about that. Here comes the circlejerk to go against me. The same 5 haters who want to take my place 

45 minutes ago, DestructX said:

Please select managers who have some sort of idea about the current comp scene and which players are good. We don't need another Kakuna Matatas or Savage Swamperts team giving free byes and shitting up PSL 8. 

Basically what I'm saying is, don't give @TheChampionMike@Torinnnnn@EricTheGreat@OldKeith a chance to draft shit teams and fuck up this PSL season.

Thanks

Image result for allahu akbar gif

Nice edit there, mr. manager. You've come a long way from shouting "shut up mom" on teamspeak. I am proud of you. <3

8 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

Nice edit there, mr. manager. You've come a long way from shouting "shut up mom" on teamspeak. I am proud of you. <3

Thanks man. You've come a long way from getting shit on by DocPBJ in everything you do. I'm glad you've finally stopped crying and came back to the game for the fellowship of PSL

2 minutes ago, DestructX said:

Thanks man. You've come a long way from getting shit on by DocPBJ in everything you do. I'm glad you've finally stopped crying and came back to the game for the fellowship of PSL

In collages/videos? Tell your mom to be a bit more quiet, I can hear her all the way from Scotland...

54 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Eric, who are your Top 8 managers of the 22 applicants fam?

In my opinion, based off of past experience, success, and opportunity:

DoubleJJ

Elcoolio

KaynineXL

EricTheGreat

Lifestyle

DoctorPBC

Lkrenz

Lazaaro/LeJovi/Toast

No bullshit, no circlejerk, no games, no bias.

Another edit: ^^ in no particular order

Edited by EricTheGreat
3 hours ago, DestructX said:

Please select managers who have some sort of idea about the current comp scene and which players are good. We don't need another Kakuna Matatas or Savage Swamperts team giving free byes and shitting up PSL 8. 

Basically what I'm saying is, don't give @TheChampionMike@Torinnnnn@EricTheGreat@OldKeith a chance to draft shit teams and fuck up this PSL season.

Thanks

Image result for allahu akbar gif

I like how he mentions my old team but doesn't mention me, so that means im in the clear right?

54 minutes ago, EricTheGreat said:

In my opinion, based off of past experience, success, and opportunity:

DoubleJJ

Elcoolio

KaynineXL

EricTheGreat

Lifestyle

DoctorPBC

Lkrenz

Lazaaro/LeJovi/Toast

No bullshit, no circlejerk, no games, no bias.

Another edit: ^^ in no particular order

Same tbh. That lost spot is a pickle. I'd consider Keith as well. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.