PSL Season 8 General Thread

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

pre sure im still in the top 3 for all time PSL donations, so once again im gud

Someone should go find previous donation threads and make a ranking for this. mostly so i can see just how much i'll need to be #1

3 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Someone should go find previous donation threads and make a ranking for this. mostly so i can see just how much i'll need to be #1

PSL1 - ThinkNice donated 8mil I assume bcuz it was 1mil per player and 2mil for the manager who won and it was never specified about any other donators

PSL2 - There's a list of donators but no numbers next to them sooooo rip... ThinkNice prolly ended up donating the most

PSL3 - Top Donators: ThinkNice (14mil) Archinix (2.75mil) Jayfeatskydd (2.2mil)

PSL4 - Top Donators: OrangeManiac (8.512mil) BlueBreath and CaptainGrey (1.5mil)

PSL5 - Top Donators: Gunthug (8mil) Vorred (2.44mil) Gypss (1.8mil)

PSL6 - Top Donators: DoctorPBJ (14.1mil) Greck (2.9mil + Shiny Magneton) Rigamorty and Gunthug (3mil)

PSL7 - Top Donators: Kimikozen (11.8mil) Torinnnnnn (7mil) Yangsam and QPrime (5mil)

PSL8 - ???

Yall can calculate all the small amounts that someone donated over time but I listed out the top ones... I think ThinkNice is probably the #1 donator

Edited by JIceJDragon
26 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

PSL1 - ThinkNice donated 8mil I assume bcuz it was 1mil per player and 2mil for the manager who won and it was never specified about any other donators

PSL2 - There's a list of donators but no numbers next to them sooooo rip... ThinkNice prolly ended up donating the most

PSL3 - Top Donators: ThinkNice (14mil) Archinix (2.75mil) Jayfeatskydd (2.2mil)

PSL4 - Top Donators: OrangeManiac (8.512mil) BlueBreath and CaptainGrey (1.5mil)

PSL5 - Top Donators: Gunthug (8mil) Vorred (2.44mil) Gypss (1.8mil)

PSL6 - Top Donators: DoctorPBJ (14.1mil) Greck (2.9mil + Shiny Magneton) Rigamorty and Gunthug (3mil)

PSL7 - Top Donators: Torinnnnnn (7mil) Yangsam and QPrime (5mil)

PSL8 - ???

Yall can calculate all the small amounts that someone donated over time but I listed out the top ones... I think ThinkNice is probably the #1 donator

I was top donator last season with 11.8 mil dono

24 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm sorry but this holds no purpose at all, please do not post wager threads if you do not intend of doing it. If you actually are serious about it you can PM me and I'll reopen it. Untill then I will close it.

@TheChampionMike exerting his dominance over @OldKeith I see. 

Mike, your face holds no purpose.

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

Yea I was thinking, didn't Kimi drop like a good pile of dough into the pot?

2 hours ago, Kimikozen said:

I was top donator last season with 11.8 mil dono

welp only says 2.9 mil next to ur name... but ill change it on my post

Please select managers who have some sort of idea about the current comp scene and which players are good. We don't need another Kakuna Matatas or Savage Swamperts team giving free byes and shitting up PSL 8. 

Basically what I'm saying is, don't give @TheChampionMike@Torinnnnn@EricTheGreat@OldKeith a chance to draft shit teams and fuck up this PSL season.

Thanks

Image result for allahu akbar gif

Edited by DestructX

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.