World Cup - The Final Tournament - Happening Sunday 4th of June 3 PM EDT!

4 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Literally 1 hour after I locked the time for the final tournament they post NU official starting 1 hour before this. Gosh darn it staff.

Sorry but I won't change the time for this anymore.

You'll almost think we do it on purpose, right? :]

Spoiler

We don't, I swer

7 minutes ago, TheChampionMike said:

You'll almost think we do it on purpose, right? :]

Hide contents

We don't, I swer

Yeah, definitely. I'm pretty sure you guys have one unpublished tournament constantly ready to be published in case someone wants to host an unofficial tournament so when you see it you can publish it and schedule it at the exact time the unofficial tournament was planned to be held. I know your tricks.

BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR!

4 minutes ago, LuisPocho said:

we were winning everything until sejuani arrived, coincidense? I think not

Good event Orange, Im sure it can be even better but hey, it was great for a first time

LOL

---

Thanks for hosting @OrangeManiac I hope this project dont die even with u not being the host, it have all to be a good event :)

Edited by Risadex

Congratulations to Team Brazil for winning the first ever World Cup in PokeMMO!

Shoutout also to Team Argentina (2) for 2nd place in finals, great effort early rounds with two players and nice effort in finals. Team Scandinavia placed 3rd and Team USA 2 4th.

The winning team for Team Brazil contained: Makarovmaster, Risadex, JHowCrazy, Chicoxana and Deadwind. Each winning player got 2,7 million individually as a prize money. Also the team selected JHowCrazy as team MVP and will get a 500 RP vanity item of choice donated by @cchiovitti527.

The second placed team for Team Argentina (2) contained Wiriketchup, SejuaniSupport, LuisPocho, ZhikoDark and foyelonebiceps. Due to me giving more prize money to people who played in group stages and finals Wiri, Sejuani and Luis got 1,25 mil each. Zhiko 800k and Foyelonebiceps 400k for their second placement.

Also shoutout to Rigamorty for donating 10 million to this event.

5 minutes ago, OrangeManiac said:

Congratulations to Team Brazil for winning the first ever World Cup in PokeMMO!

Shoutout also to Team Argentina (2) for 2nd place in finals, great effort early rounds with two players and nice effort in finals. Team Scandinavia placed 3rd and Team USA 2 4th.

The winning team for Team Brazil contained: Makarovmaster, Risadex, JHowCrazy, Chicoxana and Deadwind. Each winning player got 2,7 million individually as a prize money. Also the team selected JHowCrazy as team MVP and will get a 500 RP vanity item of choice donated by @cchiovitti527.

The second placed team for Team Argentina (2) contained Wiriketchup, SejuaniSupport, LuisPocho, ZhikoDark and foyelonebiceps. Due to me giving more prize money to people who played in group stages and finals Wiri, Sejuani and Luis got 1,25 mil each. Zhiko 800k and Foyelonebiceps 400k for their second placement.

Also shoutout to Rigamorty for donating 10 million to this event.

JHowCrazy message me what 500 RP vanity item you want

• Mike locked this topic