6*0 IVs Meme Feebas Lottery (#1)

RenDude

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Bearminator said:

How can you walk into a scam if I'm holding prize.

if OP will decide to not finish lottery, I would simply wait for everyone to get money back before I will send feebas back. So.

What if the money doesn't go back?

5 minutes ago, notmudkip0 said:

What if the money doesn't go back?

Depends of situation, I think.Since we never had (and I hope we will not ) such problem, I will assume that OP will say he doesnt want to send money back. I think taking over lottery in that case is best solution, cause it would still have a place, op would still receive money. 

There was canceled lottery earlier, that took few days to confirm that all players got their money back. It wasn't for bad will of OP of that lottery tho, so at least our procedure worked.

Ofc I would've talk with other staff members, TC mods especially, if they have other point of view, but at this point I think it's best solution. In any case, no money would be lost. 

33 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

Depends of situation, I think.Since we never had (and I hope we will not ) such problem, I will assume that OP will say he doesnt want to send money back. I think taking over lottery in that case is best solution, cause it would still have a place, op would still receive money. 

There was canceled lottery earlier, that took few days to confirm that all players got their money back. It wasn't for bad will of OP of that lottery tho, so at least our procedure worked.

Ofc I would've talk with other staff members, TC mods especially, if they have other point of view, but at this point I think it's best solution. In any case, no money would be lost. 

I'll trade you back your gyarados for this. You know which gyarados I am talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not see any new ticket numbers to add nor did I receive emails since I last time logged in. Should I decrease the number of spots or should I wait till all the lottery slots are filled? Your choice guys.

Also, since I've screwed up badly I'll give away another 0*6 Pichu alongside the second winner. We'll basically roll the lottery twice. I'll send the pichu to you after you see this message and approve @Bearminator . Sorry again guys :/

YIhggpB.png

Edited by RenDude
  • 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, RenDude said:

Hitorigoto , what's your real ign? I need to know to give you the 3 tickets' money back.

@Bearminator Did he get banned? I'm using the same name from the mail sender but the system says the sender could not be found.

Nisekoi is her current IGN iirc

but its still @Startear on forums I think

Edited by Kamimiii