New RP Only Item: Semi-Permanent Repel

Pretty much a time based effect like donators status.  Could be anything like 1-30 days w/ repel effect.  It could be possible to turn it on and off or just place a low level in front of your party to offset its effect.  

We always like when players are making suggestions, we would really appreciate if those sugestions would have arguments towards gameplay as well, not only to their sellable ways. 

I would highly suggest to be careful with insults and useless posts, I can get you can dislike some idea, but getting all personal in this disliking is pretty much no-no. 

Okay, since (((they))) keep deleting my other posts, I'll add one that isn't "useless."

You could easily manipulate the effect of repel to search out specific rare shiny mons, such as lapras, or the wild legendary mons. This in turn could throw the value of said shiny mons out of balance.

How about no. I don't like it because of the fact that it doesn't need to be a thing since we have max repels, we have super repels we even have repels which is a money sink. So no.

Edited by Kite

I'm going to step in for @Darkshade here and say that I probably dont see this happening. Repels serve a purpose for this game as a money sink (amidoingthisright?) and this item would defeat the purpose of that.

Additionally being able to turn off encounters for a long period of time is very overpowered. People would be able to do the story-line quicker, fight NPC trainers quicker for money, most importantly would perhaps severely impact the Legendary Dungeons if they are ever implemented (based on the assumption we would see some high level wild encounters there). I think that the benefits of this would be too much for a paid item and lean towards the "pay to win" aspect that I think every one is keen to avoid.

With all due respect for your future suggestions, RP only items is not a great way to implement game changing items. 

• Noad locked this topic