Sign in to follow this  
NORE

[NØRE] - Dead

26 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

thats not how it works bro. This is our realm. Yall sat there for fucking months protecting those KO fagg0ts from us yet he can come here and do this???? fuck outta here

13 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

ye let me sit here while he takes shots at my team

good job bro

Or you could be the bigger men and just not let it bother you, the moment you fling shit back at him you're no better.

This isn't elementary school.

Just now, Darkshade said:

Or you could be the bigger men and just not let it bother you, the moment you fling shit back at him you're no better.

again. thats not what rachel told hota when the KO shit went on. I couldnt get on forums for basically 3 weeks for doing the same shit moe and gluu just did but its ok because what? whats the difference between me and hota??? 

1 minute ago, Darkshade said:

dont mean to be that guy, but the law system implies that self defense is not only legal, but really encouraged (for obvious reasons)

self defense is self defense no matter how you chop it up, and just as moetal was rightly at first defending himself, jovi was defending his team, and neither were originally in the wrong

Just now, DiDi said:

dont mean to be that guy, but the law system implies that self defense is not only legal, but really encouraged (for obvious reasons)

self defense is self defense no matter how you chop it up, and just as moetal was rightly at first defending himself, jovi was defending his team, and neither were originally in the wrong

3 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

it's a pokemon forum lol 

3 minutes ago, Moetal said:

A bit late for the show, but share the popcorn bb

sadly i lost my time searching the gif i'm out

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

thats what all teamless people say

But teams in general are a hassle. Too much draaaaaama. People buddy-buddy with each other and gang up on individuals or another team, internal conflicts with "oh I don't like this guy on my team I need to quit now or get him kicked" etc etc. Being solo is much more relaxing, I can piss off the entire world as I see fit. Besides, I'm honestly too inactive in game to not warrant getting kicked if I did join one.

2 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

All this shit goes down and I wasnt even invited??

to the team or shitpost in thread?

1 minute ago, Moetal said:

But teams in general are a hassle. Too much draaaaaama. People buddy-buddy with each other and gang up on individuals or another team

so if  ur u and ur friend is out on a pub, and he gets in a fight, ur just gonna stand there?

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

so if  ur u and ur friend is out on a pub, and he gets in a fight, ur just gonna stand there?

Depending who is at fault. A true friend would slap his friends' shit if he does stupid stuff or step way out of line. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.