NORE

[NØRE] - Dead

8 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

We all know muk won't pay if we win anyways

Noad can hold all my comps for 6 months if someone takes it

Just now, ErrorGlumac said:

Noad can hold all my comps for 6 months if someone takes it

if u can convince her to do this... its on.  but i doubt it

glumac trying to help this new beginners team so bad giving it all his comps, so cute x3

1 like = 1 hug for this angel

Edited by Kamimiii

2 minutes ago, Kamimiii said:

glumac trying to help this new beginners team so bad giving it all his comps, so cute x3

1 like = 1 hug for this angel

18 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

And you are a walking meme

24 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

21 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

gluumuk and kameme would make a great couple 

why dont u join us, i have enough place in my ass for your pygmy uguus too

Can't fully blame Doc for losing these finals, I lost my match too (altho didn't have the win in one Giga Drain), shit happens. We still did way better than we ever did in all those months in the other team, I have no doubt that we'll grab a TT win in this team rather sooner than later.

Thank you to all the people who showed up and put in the effort, makes me happy to see so many hungry players around me :]

@BlackJovi Sorry bro, I know you wanted to win so you can finally quit in peace, but at least now I still have you here for an extra month.

Didn't post earlier cuz was super tilted tbh and lol Gluumuk still talking. Go learn English first, then after that learn how to play this game, and only then you can come here and shit talk.

So guys it sucks to see you lose for a mistake (it happens so don't feel bad @DoctorPBC, you trusted in what you thought it happened and that's ok), I knew from the beginning that you were a team that was capable of beating and winning any other team and you just showed that, you have nothing to feel bad about, this is a step forward in the right direction. At the end of the day most of you were part of LYLE and after they let you go you could have just quit the game but you stayed and you showed what you were capable of, don't let it stop and keep going :) Honestly these TTs need more good teams, we can't even fill a bracket lately U.U

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.